Hello Readers.
This last week has gone by so quickly, I don't even know where it went. I haven't even been wasting my time online. What. Is. Up?! Right? Anyway, Cole had his eighth birthday on the 8th. He played hooky, and he and I had a mother and son lunch date. But first, I must give a ginormous thanks to my sister-in-law, Kelli. Right before Jeff and I took off for Park City, she brought ME a gift. Even though it was Jeff's birthday. Fantastic! Right? I was so excited. And this was it:
Adorable! I love it sooo much. Unfortunately, my head is exceptionally large, for a woman. I'm guessing it is for a man, as well. Unsurprisingly, this doesn't do a lot for my self-esteem, but, it is what it is. I always see cute hats, try them on, and wonder, "why do they make them so small'? Let's just say this: the reason why Cole's head is so big? May not just be because of the Anderson genetics. Kelli suggested I get it wet, and S-T-R-E-A-T-C-H it out. It was a fine suggestion, cause look how fabulous it is on me:
Unfortunately I have to share it with Syd. Just like EVERYTHING that's mine. But, I'm so happy with it. And Kelli made it just cause I said she needed to make me one. And she loves me. I said it before and I'll say it again....I'm a lucky girl to have such awesome, talented people in my life. That do stuff for me. ;)
And now, back to Cole...because sadly, not everything is about me.
At his choice, we traveled all the way to OREM to eat at Red Lobster. He used to frequent the establishment with my dad, and he'd been asking to go eat shrimp for a long while, so I decided it was time.
He thinks that pictures containing him putting various things into his mouth, are hilarious. Hopefully, he just keeps it to during mealtimes. Cause that could become really gross, really fast.
I kept trying to get a picture of Cole and me, on our lunch date. You see, this is why I need the fourth generation iPhone, rather than the third. Cause taking self portraits is pretty important. Especially in this house where NO one is going to take my picture, but me. I guess I looked rather pathetic, so the manager of the restaurant came out and took one of both of us.
But I rather liked mine better...even if it didn't really include the actual "Birthday Boy".
Pictures of me, minus my stomach, just feel more presentable. I know this is supposed to be about Cole's birthday and whatnot. But does he really want to see that? I'm guessing no. Rest assured I'm also making these decisions with him in mind, as well. I'm not that self-obsessed. Sheesh. Before we left for Red Lobster, Cole came in and asked me if he could tell people that it was his birthday. Not getting it, I said, "Like who?" He said: "not like, random people or anything, just my servers, and stuff. You know, so they know it's a great day." I said he could tell whomever he saw fit, and then found myself telling EVERYONE that it was my special boy's eighth. Because of my lack of shame, he was rewarded, quite nicely:
I took about four bites, and he went to town. Cole isn't much of a cake eater, but he loved it. I know it's probably not the best for him because of his gluten problems, but, it was his birthday, so I let it slide. Even though I wanted to eat like, WAY more than I did. Does that make me an excellent mother? Yes. Yes it does.
After Red Lobster, I drove Cole home to Jeff. They then took the rest of the day doing "guy stuff". Cole bought Pokemon cards with his birthday money, (ALL his birthday money, which I thought was a bit over the top, but I guess it's not my money)...so big thanks to grandma and grandpas Anderson, Fairbanks, and Teeples for making that happen. And Aunts and Uncles. You've officially helped put MORE clutter in our home. This is the only picture I got from Jeff's time with him: (See what I mean about no one taking pictures but me)?
They went to the Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Rodnick Rules movie, to the Provo Beach Arcade, and the toy store nearby, and Target, and Walmart and then home. He said it was his best day ever. I'm glad he had such a great day. I love my Bubbers SO much...for reals, I do. He makes me happy.
Finally, this is something that I did with one of my new iPhone apps: (I know it's a bit rough, but it only took me like, two minutes to do, while the boys were celebrating Cole's birthday).
I don't think I can tell you how much I am in love with my phone. It's like, how I felt about my Blackberry....x a bazillion. (And Leah? I can hardly get pics of my kids, either. I've deleted at least a million blurry photos from the last three weeks. But, the picture app I have is called Instagram, and it was free. I don't know if it was a special, or not. And the video one is called Film director. I love how it allows me to put music, pictures, and video from my phone in one program). Anyhoo, that's my phone information for this time. Have an amazing week, Suckas!! It's the kids's spring break, so I'm loving life right now. So much that it's gonna be annoying for you all. Hasta!
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


10 comments:
I am glad Cole had a good bday! That is a TON of Pokemon cards. Lukas, always buys things with his money that I am thinking WHAT! He is currently saving for a DS. Yeah I know BIG SIGH! My only hope is it could take him a while. Dan being the nice dad he is says we should probably help him out with it.
Cole really is my favorite kid.
Kyle does always say he wants Felix to turn out like Cole. I hope Felix likes the things I make him as much as you and Cole do! Did the stretch thing work? I love your video app--I gotta get me it!
I'm so jealous of that hat! It is awesome! Looks like Cole had a great day! I am all for kids skipping school on their special day!Happy birthday!
I too secretly wish that Axel turns out like Cole. I'm glad he had a good birthday.
Your head is so big because you are so smart! Fun hat, I must say. And a happy happy birthday to Cole. I cannot believe he is 8! That means it has been more than 8 years since I have seen you, and this is just so incredibly wrong. Boo hoo.
I love that picture of Cole and his cards. He looks deliriously pleased. That hat is super cute on you.
I'm jealous of your hat too! How cute. And I love owls! Hopefully I will find the time and desire to knit again after this semester is over.
I'm glad Cole had such a great birthday. I had no idea he likes shrimp; that surprised me. You should tell him that shrimp is still my favorite food!
I haven't read blogs this week, so I am late to getting to this, I am always impressed with how special you make your kids birthdays, and it doesn't even require a party with lots of other people's kids. It's just all about them and making that day special, and you guys do it well!
I hope cole likes the birthday gift I got him, now that I read this post I am seriously considering taking it back and getting him Pokemon cards, or just money. Money seems to be GREAT to your kids. Seriously if he thinks it's lame, please take it back and exchange it.
I like your video of the girls, I like how syd kept looking at her big sis and mimicking her. so precious.
Happy birthday Cole! That's so awesome Jeff and you each took special time with him. I remember my mom making my 8th birthday special.
Post a Comment