Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tag, you're it!

I got tagged by one of my favorite sisters, Kass. So here it goes:


A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.

10 years ago I was:
20 years old. I lived with my parents, and it was the loneliest time in my life. I was still attending Sheridan College and waiting to get out in the Spring. I was in the middle of my "finding myself" phase, which lasted about 8 more months. I was determined to do everything that had been denied or forbidden all my previous years, and I did. The only difference, was it made me even more miserable, and more lonely. So I got a call from my cousin, Randi, and I moved to Utah, about four months later, and told myself that I would just do whatever the heck I felt like. I was tired of hating life. And then I met Keri Anderson at a job I loved, and had a great friend, and then I met Jeff....the love of my life, and the rest is history worth remembering.

5 things on my to do list today:Tuesday
1. Go get dressed!
2. Go get Riley from school
3. Go to Riley's Patriotic Program at her school
4. Fix dinner, or most likely, get some drive-thru.
5. Play a game with the kids and Jeff and send them to bed. Then watch a Redbox movie. You hear that, Jeff? You have to pick one up!

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
-Pay off all my debts!I dream of that day...
-Take my family on a trip to Ireland.
-I would share the wealth, with family and friends. CLOSE ones.
-I would become a Philanthropist
-Definitely have a hefty savings
-I would adopt some more kids. With that much money, there would be no excuse not to. I also would have time, and so would Jeff, to not work, and our kids would be our existence. That would be freaking awesome.

3 of my bad habits:
1. Obsessing over my weight/looks
2. My Diet Mountain Dew/Coke/Soda addiction
3. I get really pissed if I don't win at games

Places I've lived:
-Buffalo, WY
-San Clemente, CA (One day I really want to take Jeff and the kids there).
-Springville, UT (I love it here right now. I don't know how I'll feel once it gets bigger, but right now, it's great).

5 Jobs I've had:
-Soft-lines section at Kmart
-Building homes with my grandfather, mom, sisters, and brother. I still have the scar on my shin from the nailgun--thanks Jess!
-Customer Service Rep at Future Shop...where I met my husband.
-Selling shoes at Famous Footwear. My most terrible job ever. I sometimes still have panic-attacks thinking I have to go back there.
-A Mom. Definitely the hardest, but so worth all the rewards. However, the pay totally sucks.

Something most people don't know about me:
It's really hard for me to be physical. I am uncomfortable with hugs and stuff outside of my immediate family. So when and if I give one, I really mean it. I don't do it unless I really want to express true feeling. I am very freaked out about making people uncomfortable, or people thinking I touch them too much.


Okay, now the people I tag are: Keri H., Amy A., and Lessley T.

No comments: