So I went to the doctor's office yesterday afternoon. My Dad and Teresa watched Cole, and Riley was in school and was later picked up by them, giving me a nice three to four hour period completely to myself. Amazingly, I was seen by my doctor in under 30 minutes...that NEVER happens. I think it was because my appointment was scheduled right after the office's lunch hour, so he didn't have time to get backed up. However, there had to be a down-side somewhere, and that was in the form of some guy that apparently was a doctor-in-training, and he was a bit on the creepy side...just stood in the corner with his arms crossed and smiled with all his teeth showing. This was the entire time I was on the exam table--luckily NOT being fully examined, but it was time to see again if we could hear this baby's heartbeat. (Said baby is represented to the right and below this post, and its Uncle Kory had the audacity to call it "alien like". Even more so than his sister, Kassie's. As insulted as I was, I had to agree that though I hate the wait and the carrying of a baby for nine plus months, it's necessary for the cuteness factor to set in. Also, as mentioned before, my babies don't want to come out at the due date and choose to just hang out in my uterus for as long as they are allowed. The end result? My babies come out ADORABLE. With the exception of a cone-head setback for a day with Riley. But other than that, mark my words, this baby's gonna be pageant material. Take that, Kory).
Anyway, back to the examination table. So that guy is staring at me from the corner, with his arms crossed and showing me ALL his teeth, and I have to hold my pants down to an uncomfortable place where you get a nice view of the top of my pubes. I know, I know, too much information. However, this is the thing that surprised me. I mean, I have had two kids and when I had Cole I had about 5 students watching me as I had my legs spread and gushed disgusting things, unable to control any of it, and not caring. I really had thought I was beyond being embarrassed by my body...when it comes to an impending birth. But no. I didn't like that smiling guy. I wanted to tell him that in his line of work, he needs to have the "I don't care that I'm looking at your nether-regions face", rather than the, "Niceeeeeee" leer that he was giving me. And yeah, I am well aware that possibilities are high he was thinking no such thing...it was just too weird. Someone needs to tell that guy, or he's going to be one poor doctor...figuratively and literally. That's probably why my Doctor had him come in before my crazies really kick in. He didn't want me to be the one to say it.
And we heard the heartbeat. It was fairly loud...and strong. My doctor says it "sounds girlie-like". That means it will probably be a boy, because going by his previous predictions, he's 0 for 2. Speaking of, I truly believe this baby is a girl. Not only because I have the name picked out and have bought various girlie outfits, but: I am craving mashed potatoes. I did this with Riley my entire pregnancy, but not at all with Cole. They can't be mashed potatoes with anything in them other than butter. If they have a trace of garlic, I will barf right there. But now it's official. This is my little Sydney that I'd been thinking about. I'm also taking bets because I told the kids that whoever guesses correctly will get ice cream when we find out. If anyone wants to get in on that action, let me know. Later Dudes.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


9 comments:
Ummm yeah I don't think I would have been all that comfortable either. I am glad you heard the heart beat. That cracks me up that your Dr. called it a girly heart beat. I didn't know that you could make a prediction off of that. Maybe not if he is 0 for 2. Sydney is a really cute name.
Well i have to say, I have a feeling its a girl too, but I think I am just as unreliable as you are. I really think its a girl because I think Riley needs a sister. They are so important to have. So, its more like for the sake of her sanity she needs a sister, and less of my insights. But I will have you know, I have guessed right on ALL my nieces and nephews. So thats like 9 out of 9...pretty good odds if you ask me. OH and I totally predicted Kurts as well. As much as I wanted them to have a girl. My instincts screamed boy from the beginning. So that makes it 10 for 10.
I am CONVINCED that i'm having a girl, so YAY! We can have 2 little girls together! Although i really love the name you picked out for a boy. I love love Sydney too, maybe you should have one of each again.... :0)
No one said it wasn't a cute baby. Or did I? I don't remember now. Anyway, they definately are good looking when they're done baking.
-Kory
So Matt says "Did you tell the cheshire cat to leave?" That is creepy, I'm really wondering if men should be the ones in that line of work, considering the way they are wired, ya know?
-Shauna
Mkay...so just because this guy's going to be a doctor doesn't mean he's not a perverted freak. BELIEVE me...when I used to have to deal with doctors when I was a matchmaker, it was pretty weird. You need to NOT let him in the room. You can do that, you know? This is all about you and the perv can watch someone else. I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl!
Kurt was pretty convinced he was having a girl too...
I totally saw Krew's middle name and was instantly filled with rage for you. And of course I'm going to make stuff for your baby and for Kassie's! Maybe not Kassie's. She said she won't accept knitted presents and that's all I give!
Is Moriah excited to find out if the perv was a boy or girl? Is she interested? Because I know plenty of both that are pervs that are still 'looking'.
Post a Comment