
So this post will be short, as its from my phone and I need to take the kids to school. And I've been writing novels lately and for some of you, its just WAY too much. We have been trying to get our house ready to put up for sale. This process sucks. I'm worried that people won't be charmed by our quaint little love nest. All this stuff needs to be done and fixed, and my inner clueless-perfectionist is coming out in full, neurotic force. I'm using this picture of Syd to ground me. Because though she's so sweet in it, she hates that hat almost as much as wearing shoes. Yet she still summoned up a smile for me. I'm gonna try being like that this week. If it doesn't work out, then I'll just go back to my pessimistic and complainy self. But at least you all know that I've put forth the effort. And points for trying, right?
6 comments:
i love you house! i'd totally buy it, actually, when we were looking we looked at buying in your neighborhood, just too pricey for us. ;( would've been fun being neighbors.
anyway, story really hates shoes and hats too, breaks my heart a little bit. i love putting stuff in her hair.
im already hating this week too.
I like your house too! But I know that feeling, only ours is more so WE can live in it. I am kinda sort of losing my mind over all the "stuff" we have to finish. It just starts to add up. My suggestion is go through each room, make a list of what needs to be done, and then take it one day at a time. Good luck!
Cute Picture she is so adorable! If you move to Eagle Mt. you will be closer to us! :)
You're moving? I feel your stress-it means so much to do...good luck. At least you have super cute kids to distract you:)
I can see how she grounds you. She has the sweetest face and the looks she gives say so much. Ditto on your house is awesome! But I don't blame you for wanting something bigger in a better neighborhood.
Sydney is soo cute! It's nice to have kids to help us stay grounded. Moving can be a stressful time. Good luck.
Post a Comment