It's been a weird couple of weeks, honestly. My condolences and prayers go out to all the Andersons. The oldest of the Anderson kids went into a coma last week. It was sudden and serious and it's been really scary ever since. I'm hoping that the family and friends find some comfort. They deserve that.
It feels too soon to be into November already, doesn't it? I've been enjoying the weather...and have felt more energetic. So, you know...Yay Me!
Syd is officially going to preschool starting December 9th. Jeff and I had been struggling with this decision. Not because we didn't want her to, but she's just so little, you know? Right after she turns 3, she'll be getting up early on Friday and I'll send her onto a bus, and she'll be gone for 2 1/2 hours. Ugh. It kind of kills me. And I was so against this, as first. But then I took her into the classroom, to meet with her possible teacher, and saw how her eyes lit up. We went in at the last part of an ongoing class, and the kids were sitting in a circle, listening to a story. Syd was completely mesmerized. She literally could NOT sit still, despite all the warnings I whispered to her. She kept moving closer and closer to the other kids, copying what they were doing, and trying to join in. And that, for me, was proof enough that this is something that she needs to do. She WANTED to be with the other kids, and that's not how she usually is. So I'm excited for her. I'm trying to be happy that she'll be doing something that I'm sure she'll love, but I'm also kind of scared. And heartbroken. My baby....she's growing up.
Halloween was fun for all of us. We went out before the actual day--had a couple parties to attend and then on the actual day, we let Riley and Cole go out with friends and took Syd to a few houses until it got dark. She loved trick-o-treating. It took her a while to figure out that when people opened their doors, that DID NOT mean she was allowed to just go on inside their home. But as soon as she realized they had some sort of obligation to give her candy? She was running to each house, right after the other.
Pretty much the most adorable cupcake I've ever seen. Right? Right. Riley was Medusa, and Cole was a skeleton. Riley was a little concerned that she wasn't pretty enough, but I tried to convince her that she chose to be Medusa. A lady with snakes in her hair is NOT sexy. Nor should she try to be. So the fact that Riley assumed she should be, was a little unsettling to me. Later on she told me that she liked her costume, but I was still a little sickened about the need to have to be something attractive for Halloween. Remember when you were supposed to be scary? Yeah, those were the good old days.
Anyway, they all made fantastic hauls. We have no lack of candy at our house--STILL. And it's been almost an entire month. My thighs are loving it.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


4 comments:
you should edit this to say you blogged just barely instead of two days ago...
She is going to Preschool?! That is soo exciting! I think anyway, but I get the whole not wanting to leave part. I want to start Axel next fall, when he turns 3. Kory says it's too early. I don't think it is. But I kinda like the idea of doing joy school. That would be fun.
I loved all their costumes! They were sooo great!
Lukas started school when he was 3 and Blair is going to as well! I think it is awesome. She will love it and even though it is scary you will love it too. I cried the first day I dropped Lukas off at school. If Blair was potty trained I would send her right now. You have to be potty trained to go to Lukas's preschool. She wants to be so bad but mean old mom won't potty train her till we get home from Disneyland.
Yay Sid! I bet it's hard to let go even for a couple of hours, but she'll love it. They looked so cute in their costumes.
I am so sad to hear about Jeff's family member. Is it one of his siblings? Scary stuff. Life is so fragile. And I cannot believe that your little girl is going to preschool!! I really, really need to see you and your fam. It makes me feel like crying because it has been so long.
Post a Comment