I was mad at Cole because he spilled Gatorade on his carpet. He went to look for a rag and the Woolite carpet cleaner we use. Riley found it first, and started cleaning the carpet, so Cole found some of my Lysol that we use for severe stink, which, sometimes happens at our house. He wanted to get it off of my armoire and so he used a trick he's seen his dad do, throw the rag to knock it down. (Something that pisses me off, however Jeff swears that it's a time-proven system). I came up in time to watch the Lysol crash to the floor, and said, "Cole, that's Lysol, it doesn't clean carpet, it makes smells go away". He looks at me and says, "I know, I need to spray your baffroom". No one had set foot in my bathroom for the past few hours, and so I said, "Don't worry about it, go clean your room". In his arguing-until-he-is-decided-right attitude, he looks at me calmly and says, "I'm gonna go spray your baffroom, because it smells like a dirty pig to me". I tried to hide my smile and said, fine go spray it. He goes in, sprays for like, two minutes and comes out gagging. "You're welcome, mom." He says as he's going out of my room. I tell him thanks, and I hear him tell Riley, "I fink I almost fro'd up in Mom's baffroom." She asked him why and he told her, "Because the spray I was spraying in her baffroom. It must be stinky poop smells".
For all of you that are wondering; Yes. When looking for a bathroom spray that will neutralize my smelly family, I ALWAYS go for the brand that boasts, "stinky poop smells".


8 comments:
i thought for sure you were going to say that your plumbing backed up or something! I'm glad that its just your deoterizer that smells like poop and not actual poop coming up. :0) I'm also glad that you type in Cole (i.e. "fro'd up") we use that phrase at our house a lot! :0)
How confident of you to blog about your smelly poop. I'll joke about it any time, but I'm too scared to put anything like that in writing...But feel free to send Cole our way. P.S. When do you want us to babysit so you can go see Ironman?
That was so funny! I can just picture the whole scenario in my head. And you do such a great job of spelling how Cole talks! I'm glad stinky poo didn't come from your side of the family! : )
Mom
That is hilarous. That is such a boy thing. I doubt Riley would have done and said the same things. Oh how boys differ from girls.
haha so funny. Kory also thinks the deodorizers in our house make him want to "Fro'd up". It must be an Anderson thing. It's ironic though because I will say, hey do you smell that rank smell, and he will be like no, but then I get a wonderful smelling candle, and he acts like someone defecated all over our house. Baffling really.
First of all, Larraine's comment offends me. Second of all, rags and towels work great for getting down high things, just like shoes work great for turning off the light from across the room. And he looks kinda like that kid from martian child in that picture.
Oh, and you should spell sydney, like sidney. That way it's more like sid vicious. And I can call her that.
Can we borrow some of that Lysol. We are in need!
Post a Comment