As of right now, there is no "new" news. After an ENTIRE night of contractions, and finally being released from them at 5:00 am this morning, NOTHING happened except for a bit of softening of my cervix. So, the castor oil was for nothing, really. I drank it, and proceeded to puke everything back up, and now I'm thinking I'm not even gonna be cleaned out. Oh well. I guess it's just more poop for my doctor to put with. Hey, I tried to be thoughtful.
I had to get some anti-nausea medication, because I've been throwing everything up, and for some reason, I have a huge bruise all around my belly button, but other than that, I guess I'm okay. As long as Sydney is fine, I'm pretty good with everything. There was more protein in my urine, but my blood pressure looked fine, so no inducing yet. It may be another week or so before I get to hold my little squish. Jeff and I kind of have bets going on how big she'll be, and we both agree that she'll way over ten pounds. Luckily I didn't gain anymore weight...I attribute this to my recent bulimia...excellent.
Anyhoo, that's all for now. This was just my appt. update for those of you that keep checking in. I'll let you know more when I find out more. I'm going to be lying low for a while, as I know that my days of laziness are numbered and I'm trying to cash in on every extra wink I can get. So, until next time ladies and gents.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


8 comments:
I can't believe he won't just induce you since you have protien in your urine. Especially since you aren't feeling well. Good luck I hope she decides to come soon.
Thanks for the update. I'm on pins and needles here! Glad all is well and I agree that you should get as much rest as possible. Keep posting as long as you can...I'm like an addict and checking ALL the time :)
Mom & Dad say hi. They are on their way home today.
Love ya,
Sharon
bummer that is so annoying, I wish hilary was there, maybe she would have slipped you some Patossin.(I have no idea how to spell that) I suggest going to park city, both of my sisters do that when they are in your situation and it seems to work for them. Good luck with that, let me know if I can do any thing? I heard jumping on tramps gets them to fall right out?
Ohhhh I am so sorry! What's wrong with your doctor, he should induce you already! Yeah, I'm usually about the natural but every time I was over due they said the placenta was old and not feeding the baby very well. When I was induced everything went way better!
Ten pounds!! Yow. Let's hope not.
Happy Birthday, Rain.
Love ya,
Sharon
Normal doctors induce 11 pound overdue babies. This is crazy. Your doctor is mental. I left a bunch of clothes at my parents house for Sydney. I think my mom will give them to grandma. I hope some of them will fit. I starting to worry they wont. Well I will keep checking on you.
Happy Happy Birthday!!!
SHE IS HERE! I can't wait to see pix, Rain. Love you! What a great belated little present! : )
Post a Comment