My posts are always about my new dilemma and "how will I make it?" But when it comes down to the end game, I seem to get through just by the skin of my teeth. Someone, a lot of someones, always look out for me, and I am really grateful. I still complain about EVERYTHING, as you all know, but I do want to state that for the record, I DO feel the love. Tonight I took castor oil. I have taken it while pregnant with Riley and Cole, and it didn't do anything, but clean me out....and that is actually its own reward. My third child, and I know how it goes down in the delivery room--how after that first really hard contraction, you really could care less who is staring at your lady business, you're just trying to get that baby out. And so, I know that there's a big chance that I could be pooping all over those people that are standing/watching/staring from that vantage point. That being said, I still do what I can to try to avoid it, you know? Not that I really know whether or not I have, and in my own mind, I like to think that in no way is it a possibility. But that's all I have, so I'm trying to take the proper precautions.
It's weird to think that this time next week, no matter what, Sydney will be home with us. Tomorrow at 2:00 is my next appt. and from there we will be able to kind of see where things will go as far as getting her out. I've been feeling like maybe my blood pressure is spiking again. Just a lot of headaches, nausea, and peppery vision--those black dots and such, you know? So maybe my Doctor will say we're just going to go ahead and take her. Wishful thinking, anyway. I'll let everyone know, in any case. Anyway, just keeping you up to date. Sydney's been a good listener so far, and stayed where she's needed to be. Now that it's all clear, lets see if we can get her out.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


12 comments:
Good Luck tomorrow. I can't believe you will have another baby in a week. How fun! I can't wait to see pictures of the cutie.
Keep usposted.
I am so glad that she can come now. Your brave to take castor oil. I have been too scared to try that. I heard black cohash works wonders but I have never tried it. Sounds like maybe your blood pressure is spiking again. When I had high blood pressure with Lukas I would go to Wal Mart and check it at the machines. Good luck! Hope Sydney comes soon. I know that feeling of just wanting to have a baby already.
Good job keeping her in!! I can't wait to finally meet her :) Good Luck with the final days!
Once again...you have provided all the information I need to remind me that taking birth control is a great idea. Thank you once again. Can't wait for the munchkin!!!! I am looking for the perfect gift, nothing cheap or crappy. Nothing yet. Maybe you'll have the same birthday!
i really hope i don't poop all over everyone.... that's just gross.
Kass you totally got to take advantage of the one time you can poop on people and judgment is minimal! Speaking of my word verification is enismi which looks a lot like enema
And the next word verification looked like condoms!
Yay! You made it! Now she can come home. I did the castor oil thing three times and it I had the baby that night with two out of the three times. The other one wasn't due yet so maybe that's why, I don't know. But I'm all for getting cleaned out before delivery, it makes that first bowel movement after the baby more bearable. The recipe I used was from a midwife. 1/2 cup castor oil 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 cup of orange juice.
By the way black cohosh can make you really agressive and angry. Blue cohosh is a little better but more often used for labor.
I keep checking everyday. I am leaving a bunch of clothes with Grandma or I will see if Cam can drop them off for me. Don't buy any onesies. I have some other stuff too. Unfortunately Elli still fits into 3-6 month clothing so I don't have as much to pass on yet as I would like. I hope Elli grows out of those before Sydney.
Anyhow, love ya and I'm excited.
I'm so happy this worked out how you wanted, I can't wait to meet her (next summer)!
Yay! I'm glad to hear all is well. We're excited to have a new wee one again. Mom & Dad say hi and are anxious to meet her....me too. You might share your birthday with her!! Renee and her Mom have the same birthday. Anyway, good luck and we'll be checking back for the good news.
Post a Comment