So I was picking up Jeff's and my room, while Jeff was lying on our bed, as he threw his back out about five hours previously. (Somehow, as you get older, this seems to happen more and more frequently and it's totally random). Jeff threw Sydney up in the air a couple times to show me how much she loves it and how much it makes her laugh, and afterward, couldn't walk anymore. This caused us to both be in the same area at the same time, and making us completely vulnerable to Cole's ever inquiring mind.
Cole: "Dad, what do scientists actually do, if they don't really make Hulks?"
Jeff: "Well, Scientists..."
By then Cole was already gone. As far as he was concerned the explanation was probably impossible and apparently boring.
But, as far as I'm concerned, a pretty valid question.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago



11 comments:
Maybe he should get his back looked at. Kids are funny. I know I post a lot but really it is more for my benifit because I use to scrap book a lot but I don't anymore and my blog has become my scrap book. I need to perserve my memories especially of my kiddos because they grow up way too fast!
that's funny. who knows...
Silly silly Cole. Of course scientists don't make Hulks.
They're way too busy making Spidermen.
Scientist give crazy ideas to Al Gore to call his own. That way he can win his nobel peace prize, all on his own.
Brilliant. Landon is just a few months younger and comes up with some real gems too.
I love it. Al Gore is controlled by scientists...
Hold the phone... they're making a movie of Dark Shadows??
Sexcellent.
Sexcellent? Kyle, I may just have to use that. I'm giving you major props because I seriously couldn't have said it better, myself. (And you know that's a hard thing for me to say).
I also enjoyed the classic, "Hold the phone..." Totally worthy of the excitement/shock that they're bringing Barnabus back.
Sorry to hear about Jeff's back. So what do scientists really do then?
man that sucks, about jeff's back. First the foot now the back! yikes. But cole is pretty funny...
Smart kid - science always bored me too. "School is for fools... look at meeeeeeee!"
Post a Comment