Thursday, July 2, 2009

YAY!

So my sister Muff took Syd's 6 month pictures on Tuesday night. Syd was a brat the majority of the shoot, as she was up way past naptime. BUT, because my baby sister is a professional, she got a lot of really great poses from my "Princess Beautiful". (Anyway, Muff says she got a lot of good shots). She for certain got an adorable pic and posted it on her blog, to ease my troubled mind. Go HERE to take a sneak peek. And prepare yourself to be amazed at her abundance of talent! Thanks so much to Muff and her "creative director", Chris. (Who also happens to be her husband). You both did an excellent job with my baby girl, and despite how much of a terror she was, you made her look adorable. I'm so lucky to have you two at my disposal!

Also, I have a couple videos of my little Squishy Squid. I've been wondering if the treat she LOVES contains crack. Because she seems overly excited every time she sees them. And this is AFTER she's been fed a bottle or various fruits and veggies. She SHOULD be full...but when you show her the Mum-Mums, she's exactly like her father is about chocolate. They must have an additional chamber in their stomachs. And btw, please ignore my voice. It's grating and scary, and I'm amazed everyone doesn't cringe at its shrill sound. For those of you that interact with me occasionally, thanks for pretending to overlook this.



After some panic about not getting her fix, this is the end result. I find it humorous, but also worry that there's something not-so-kosher in the ingredients. Remember what I said about my voice. The same goes with this video.


8 comments:

DeSisto Digitals said...

Ha, ha - love the videos!!! That's how I get about Coney's Reece's Cyclone. Yes, I literally cry in my seat until Chris hands it over. That's normal, right?
PS - Your daughter was NOT a brat! I refuse to allow anyone to speak that way about the Squish!!! How dare you.

Erinn and Ryan said...

Oh, yeah. Mum-mums. Both my kids went psycho for those things, too. Connor still sometimes asks for them, and it's been more than a year since we've had any in the house. I've never seen them anywhere other than WalMart, so we used to stock up and fly them home in our luggage from Utah.

KaSs MiLeS said...

that is so funny. i got to see that first hand today! she's so stinking cute. that picture turned out so darling!!! i can't wait to see the rest!!

Amy said...

Yeah me too, it kept her entertained the whole bbq! She is so cute!

Shauna said...

She is so cute. We missed you last night. It sucks to be sick on a holiday.

Moriah said...

Nice vids. She is so big! I've been around plenty of children over the last week, and none of them were well-behaved like yours. It is amazing to me the inability to keep children under control and the total lack of knowledge that they are misbehaving. I know I'll get my chance some day, then people can criticize me all day long, but until then... Anyway, good work parenting.

Sarah said...

That is just about the funniest video ever - you can just see the crazy cracked out look in her eye. I know the feeling cause I'm like that with Chocolate and really anything sweet :) By the way your voice is not annoying at all - it's just how we all are around kids :)

Leah said...

I have to get me some of those. Lars refuses all food. Except french fries. Those he started eating on our california vacation. Now I am one of THOSE parents... feeding her baby french fries. Yuck.