Monday, August 3, 2009

Anne Rice--You Suck.

Okay, you see this picture? You see Spike's face? This is the reaction to Anne Rice saying that her vote for Sexiest Vampire (kindof) Alive is Bill, from True Blood.
WHAT?! Apparently she hasn't even READ the books, by Charlaine Harris, so this opinion is based on her watching the show, only. SHE WAS SUPPOSED to be a leader of the vampire empire! Is this the result of her becoming "Christianized" all of a sudden? Or has she, to put it nicely, just let herself go? Needless to say, I'm pretty convinced she's now senile.

9 comments:

Leah said...

I have to admit I have no clue what you are talking about. But I will vote like most people vote in politics, ignorantly. I vote for BARNABUS!!!

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

I as well have no clue what your talking about. However, I am surprised she didn't go with the whole Twilight phase and vote ugly Edward as the hottest vampire. Speaking of Vampire books the books I was telling you about are by Rachel Caine and they are the Morganville Vampire series! Love them I just finished the fifth book and can't wait to read six and seven

Moriah said...

Yuck, yuck, yuck. Bill is disgusting. I was just watching an episode last night and thinking the same thing as I have in all previous episodes...he is a poor choice for acting out this role. YUCK. I'm with Leah...Barnabus (as played by Johnny Depp, please).

Kory said...

My vote is for the original Nosferatu.

Sarah said...

I haven't wached the series but I mean COME ON BILL????? I couldn't stand him in the books. I'll take Eric ANY day!!! Yum!!!

Lora said...

I actually DO know what you're talking about, and I have to say that I agree. Okay, so I'm not on book #9, Dead and Gone (or book #10as you call it--unless I'm totally missing a book somewhere inbetween...), but I'm just about finished with the sixth, and I've cheered on Eric from the beginning as being WAY sexier than Bill could ever hope to be. I watch the series too, and I actually think that the Bill in that does a good job at portraying the book Bill---Booooriiiing! Additionally, the series Eric does a good job at portraying the book Eric---Seeeeexyyyyyy!

Amy said...

You know that episode of friends where Joey feels completely out of the loop? That is how I am feeling right now. This is all over my head. Sorry Rainey, but yeah Anne Rice does suck! boo to her!

Shauna said...

I have no idea what you're talking about but that really sucks!!

Kyle said...

My vote's for the three nameless femme-vampires in Dracula's castle. When I first read that scene in 7th grade I thought my brain was going to melt with HOTHOTHOTness.

Also, my word verification is boobie. I love Google's word verification. It's often wonderfully applicable.