Do you ever have a certain hatred toward something or someone just because? There's really no reason or cause so it means that you're just going on your personal gut feeling. And so here's a gut feeling of mine: I hate Justin Beiber. No, I don't know what he's from or who he is...if he started out on the Disney channel, or if he was just an overnight success...but I hate him. I hate his bowl cut. I hate that he sounds like a girl, and I hate that he's loved for a song that really sucks. Maybe even more songs, but I've only heard one, and it was way more than enough. I hate that his face is staring at me from every t-shirt in every store in their girl department. How's that gut feeling for you? Where does this anger come from? Any ideas?
8 comments:
I don't love him either. I do understand why young girls might like him. Plus I think I rather having my young girl like him rather then some of the other people out there. Say for instance Kanyae and some of the others. When his songs come on I do change them. I think he sounds like Joe from New Kids on the block. HA HA.
Is your "hypocritical" thing related to Justin Bieber?
Are you currently sketching out your soon to be new signature? Mrs. Rainey Bieber?
that's funny. i hate him too, just because he seems super lame. i hate this guy at work, because he looks like someone i dont like... not very fair to him, but he recently quit, so who cares.
We hate him too! Kory hates him more than I, I am pretty sure he made his Bob Saggot list. He can give you more details on his fame then I can but I think he was on some sort of contest. LAME
I don't know if I hate too many people I know personally, but I do hate lots of famous folks.
I've hated him since the first time I saw him! This also happened with Britney Spears, I said to myself who does she think she is? You may like this: Take that!
I have heard of him, and that is all I need to know. Fortunately for me, I have no clue what he looks like or his music. Only hoping I can keep it that way.
Thanks Kory...that did make me feel better. I totally wish I could say that I was the water bottle culprit. It would have been such a proud day.
I don't know who he is but I hate Justin Timberlake. He seems so slimy to me!
Post a Comment