Much thanks to all my responders regarding my last post. Nothing makes me happier than hearing that I'm not the only one that thinks my problems are big. And that I shouldn't HAVE to deal. So I believe that when we return from our Vacation, (the vacation that will be "stealing" education from my children causing them to get progressively dumber each second they miss), I'm going to do something seriously hard core. Like write a complaint letter. Or something.
In all seriousness, I am actually pretty riled up about this situation. After having time to reflect the meeting and the supposed law, and all that jazz...I think most parent's reaction to this situation is similar to mine...which is utter confusion. What can I do? Who can I approach? How can I continue to keep my children in public school, where they love their friends and their teachers? Ultimately, the most important thing here is for Riley and Cole to be happy. They really enjoy the school, their teachers, the principal, etc...so I'm going to try to be nice and not burn all the bridges that they deal with on a daily basis. Like I said, I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but it will be something. First I have to do some studying and find out what the specifics of the laws are and such, so I don't sound like a total doof.
Anyway, if I come home a millionaire from the nickle machines that I love, I may just forget the whole thing and move away. I'll hire tutors for Riley and Cole that will kick Cherry Creek's collective public arse.
Toodles for this week. We're gonna be partying Vegas style, or the style with an infant and two grade school kids, which I'm sure is just as fabulous. Regardless, you'll see lots of pictures when we're back. Later dudes!
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


6 comments:
have so much fun! your post started quite the conversation at the conference girls party. :0)
I need a job. Hire me with your slot machine millions! I have extensive experience both in tutoring and teaching experience.
Have a great time! You guys need to get away more often! When you get back, I'll raise some hell with you at the district.
Have a great time and let me know if you need any hell raising help because I know I'm good at that :)
Surely there are a lot of parents with the same opinion. What happens at PTA meetings? Seems like a hot topic to me. Have fun in Vegas. I haven't been since I was 20...too young for an fun (legally anyway). Can't wait for pics!
Very wise of you to consider the kids first, and then make sure you are totally aware of what the "law" really is! I am counting on the million, so you can afford to bring me back to Utah to see those perfect little kids of yours! I miss you guys! Hope you are having the time of your lives. Happy Birthdays to J, R, and C! : )
Post a Comment