Sunday, April 26, 2009

Late Night Updates

So I just wanted to thank those that offered their support and love. I appreciate it. I know that I've been really blessed to have a great family and friends.

I'm currently watching 30 Rock season 2, as Jeff and I just finished season 1. I'm loving it. It's funny and smart and I, probably like every other woman in the world, feel like I have so much in common with Liz Lemon. We both wear glasses, we love food...See what I mean?

Something that has made me happy lately has been hearing "Vault Soda" commercials on the radio. "Kicks like an energy drink/drinks like a soda". That guy's voice can turn a crappy day into a mediocre one.

Okay. I'm tired. More to come later this week, and I'll be keeping up with my tweets daily, because I KNOW you want to hear my random thoughts throughout the day. Have a happy Monday, y'all.




3 comments:

KaSs MiLeS said...

gotta love a good sitcom. we're starting the big bang theory. its about a bunch of dorks and seriously, jerome relates....

Moriah said...

I really need to watch 30 Rock. I've seen an episode here or there whilst housesitting for someone with an actual TV and cable. In other news...watching Chowder and loving it!

Shauna said...

Big bang theory is number one with me right now! I'll have to check out 30 Rock though.