Friday, October 2, 2009

LOOK WHAT MY BABY CAN DO!

So today was the day. Only 48 hours until turning 10 months old, Syd does this:
(Just make sure you don't pay any attention to my pig-sty of a bedroom in the background).



It must be a girl thing. She's been taking tentative steps for the last month, but then she'd chicken out and decide that crawling was a lot safter. I don't mean to brag or anything...but she's pretty much a rock star. Happy October, ya'll.

9 comments:

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Way to go Syd! I think that is going to be Blair she just turned seven months and is already cruising the furniture a little bit.

Moriah said...

YAY!!! Cuteness. Love that little thing. Just want to grab her and kiss her.

Kelli said...

That's so impressive!!

Keri said...

How do you guys breed these superbabies?

KaSs MiLeS said...

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how is that possible? My nurse is always saying, i can't believe she's standing so good, then Syd goes and trumps her. :) That is so cool, she is so good at it. way to go syd!! just teach story the ropes k?

Sarah said...

that is crazy - way to go super mum and baby!!

Lora said...

Yay, Sydney!

Kory said...

Craziness. I see you have the obnoxious laptop cable draped across your floor just like we do. I just watched a nature show Saturday and gazelle can walk and run within a couple minutes of being born. So, it's not that impressive.

Leah said...

Wow. Superstar. Lars didn't walk till he was 13 months old. But I still think we should marry off the two of them to each other. Tor was a slow one too, and look at him!