Well, I want you all to know that not only is this site fantastic, but you find out about new products that we just don't have access to. Like, Benefit cosmetics. Anyone ever use this stuff? I love it, SO much...and I'm totally serious. Pictured is an eye pencil that makes my eyes go from "staying-up-with-Jeff-till-the-wee-hours-of-the-morning" to "wide-open-and-my-staring-problem-is-now-even-more-obvious". Which, despite the way it sounds, is a much better look for me. Benefit also tells you how to wear it, gives tips on how to apply it, and all that important stuff. Some people think that those kind of instructions are self-explanatory, but I'm one of those anal people that need to know I'm applying it correctly. (Just in case I run into someone that really knows, and can tell that mine's wrong). I also got some samples of other things that I've been enjoying...and I've looked online to order more...for my birthday, from Jeff. Cause he likes it when I look great. And this stuff really helps. ;)
And, because she knows me so well, Moriah also added a couple of Preserve toothbrushes. These are made out of recycled plastics--NOT toothbrushes, but things like yogurt cups and such. And they're excellent. I like to think of myself as a bit of a toothbrush connoisseur, so take my word for it. Anyway, these are something that aren't overly expensive, help save the earth, and (one of them) smells fantastic. There are no downsides here.
Everything was packaged lovingly in this tote. Because Moriah's eye for detail never ceases to amaze and I love it. For some reason this picture won't get bigger, even though it gives me the option. Does anyone else have problems with the new blogger? Anyway, I wanted to take pictures myself, and make them look nice, but my camera was being overly funky, and the lighting was all wrong. I couldn't show how wonderfully pretty everything is--so you're getting the advertiser's hard work, instead of mine. I just had to tell Moriah a big heartfelt, THANK YOU!! Because I love presents, and I love having wonderful friends that think about me.
Anyway, if you haven't checked her sight out? Do it. Some of the stuff may be more to your liking than others, but there is totally something for everyone. Even guys.
So, has anyone else used any of these products? If so, let me know, and let me know your favorites...because I'm addicted. And my birthday is just around the corner. And you read what I said about presents, right? ;)
Happy Tuesday!






8 comments:
i really liked that sight when you sent it to me via facebook. i never win stuff like that, because my blog is private, so i quit trying, but its fun to see the different products. i think you'd like fabuloufunfinds.blogspot.com
I am loving that MAC eyelid palette stuff. I bought one at the same time I got yours. Just love all the shopping options, and knowing that if anyone wants to get me a gift, I simply point to the gleegarden website (granted, I already have a lot of these things, but the stuff I don't, I REALLY, REALLY want).
Thanks Rainey! You can probably find Benefit at Sephora or Macy's, if you have any of those near you. It is kinda like the basic make-up line I took up after getting over my adolescent Clinique phase (I realized Clinique was along the lines of Liz Claiborne - Wyoming thought it was cool). Benefit has stuck, needless to say!
Oh, and I just tried the website Kass recommended, but it didn't work??
Fudge! I forgot to mention the MAC stuff...I thought I did. But it's SO good for my eye-bags. Seriously. And all of those that know me, know that Cole and I have the same luggage under our eyes that would supply a family of six for two weeks. So, it's excellent stuff.
Also, Kass...is it, fabulousfunfinds.blogspot.com?
I love MAC make up but I am so poor that I can only afford the cheapest stuff at Wal Mart now days. However, every once in a while I dream about the days before I was married and totally hot and bought all the expensive make up and clothes. One of these days I will be living life again. However, I do like the website you are talking about so thanks for the referal :)
Okay, loving the fabulousfunfinds website. It has giveaways! and I am going to enter them!
I'm really jealous. I haven't bought new makeup since I got married. Which is gross. I will hopefully win something soon. Although I wear makeup and do my hair once in a good week. Good thing I'm so naturally beautiful. Good thing my husband doesn't seem to notice.
way to go rainey! I wish I was more lucky like you. I am not a big makeup fan, but free makeup is totally awesome!
yes, i forgot the s. :)
fabulousfunfinds.blogspot.com
Post a Comment