Monday, November 30, 2009

Dear Lady,



You saw me headed to the service counter with my three paltry items.  Yet you STILL had to hurry and cut in front of me with your eight bags of returns and your two "missing" receipts.  I have decided that I hate you.  And I'm totally listening to your superficial cell-phone conversation, mocking the subject matter and silently telling everyone that it's YOUR fault we've all been standing here for 45 minutes.  Guess what?  They hate you, too. 

Happy Fricking Holidays. 

3 comments:

Moriah said...

I don't know how you do it. Seriously. I would absolutely commit murder. Or if hell existed, the thoughts in my mind would certainly send me there.

Leah said...

That's hilarious! The most ironical part is that this post is right after your thankfulness post. I actually chuckled out loud. SHE is the reason I do all my shopping online. I despise lines. Especially when you have to wait in line to pay. You want my money... better make sure I don't wait too long, I may just change my mind.

KaSs MiLeS said...

what a wench! i hate that. I've darted in front of people before with tons of stuff when i've only had one item. its better for everyone that way. ;)