Yes that's right Rainey's birthday is today. She's officially 27 (wink, wink). I would like to take this opportunity to gush about my wonderful wife. (I mean come on, check out how hot she is!)
When you get married, and you're newly in love you think, it doesn't get much better than this... It can't possibly get much better than this, right? Wrong! This is the 11th birthday I've spent with Rainey and I tell you it just keeps getting better and better. Every year I find new things to love about her. I thought that probably that light she has inside her would have dulled, if just a little, over the years. It hasn't. If anything it's brightened. The things she is capable of, the way she makes me feel... it's throat closing, eyes watering, chest bursting fantastic! I am so proud of who she has become and so excited to see who she will yet be. She continues to surprise me and challenge me. She is my best friend always and forever. She is one of those people that everyone want's to be around and believe me I know how lucky I am to be the one who she spends the most of her time with. I know to how lucky my kids are that they also get to share that time with her.
She's come along way in the past year. Realizing what makes her happy and what's most important. My life would be a pitiful shadow of what it is now if it weren't for her. I am thankful every day that I have her by my side. Happy Birthday Rain. I love you. You deserve everything I can give, and so much more.
Oh, yeah... and Happy Birthday Story.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago



9 comments:
Oh Kassie will not appreciate that "oh yeah..." But you sure are a good husband. Happy Birthday Rain! I'm so excited that we're going to be 27 together this year! Yay us!
happy birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAINEY!!!!! Sorry i had Story on your birthday, she tried to stay in a few hours longer. ;)
Rainey im so glad you married Jeff and that you are in all of our lives. You are so fantastic and awesome. Yes those are strong words, but you deserve it! Love you!
Oh. How sweet. That was so cute. You are one lucky girl, Rainey.
Have a HAppy Birthday!!
Happy birthday!
I'm not sure if you DO deserve Jeff. Be assured I'll be continually watching and loudly judging you about it.
Happy Birthday Rain! And Jeff....you really give men a good name! You are both awesome and balance each other perfectly. I love how you allow each other to just be yourselves. Inspiring!
Happy birthday Rain!! I hope that you have an awesome day!
Happy Birthday Rainey!!
Aaaaah. You guys are the best.
Post a Comment