So it's now getting into May. Well, we have exactly one week and one day until it's officially May...from the time this is being typed. First off, I need to answer a question: Yes, I DID in fact take the kids out of school for Riley's birthday. I would have done that Cole's birthday, as well, but his was during the spring break. I remember having to go to school on my birthday like, every year. And it blew. So I ask them whether or not they want to go, and surprise, the answer is "no". I get extra "good mom" points for that...only to be taken away when some fiasco like locking my toddler in the car comes along. It's all a system of checks and balances.
Anyway, I was going to keep it on the down-low, but we are back on for the dream home. It's almost been a week and I can't think about anything else. I'm not sleeping and I'm craving sugar, and I'm living in this in-between state of "should I start on this?" and "am I just setting myself up for more disappointment?" Basically, stuck in limbo...keeping my house clean, and trying to keep my mind on other things...but massively failing. So there it is. And, the saddest part, is that Riley and Jeff both are sharing in my manic activities. The idea of our possible new home is taking up their thought processes, as well. And so we seem to be brain dead. Er, more so than usual.
My realtor is gone for the week, and I have had questions every second of every day.
Anyway, that's that. That's what's happening here. I've started jogging again--that's kinda new. I feel better about myself, and it helps with the nonstop mind-tease of the house and all the possibilities.
May...that's when it supposedly all goes down. I'll let you know more when I do. But after thinking about it, I realized that I might as well say what I'm thinking now...so if it doesn't work, you'll know why I'm bitter about everything. And if it does work, you can hear how properly grateful I am for all the good vibes that I know have been sent this way. And a big "THANKS!" to you all, btw. Because I think this second chance has a lot to do with some help from my friends.
Okay, that's all for now. I'm kinda tired...and kinda anxious. That's usual for me these days. Later Gators.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


4 comments:
I know how you feel. I had a hunch you would get a second chance on this. I can't wait to see your new house!
I think parents who take their kids out of school to do fun things are AWESOME. They certainly wouldn't have remembered whatever lesson they missed, but they'll remember that family time forever.
Oh, and in case you noticed, I removed your comment from my most recent post - it was NOT because there was anything wrong with it! Ryan read my post this morning and freaked out that my mentioning Evan's baby blessing would offend his family (who had accidentally not been invited.) So he made me go back and edit the entire post to remove all mention of the event. So goofy.
Hi Rain,
Praying for you for all to work right! HOPING too!!!
Yippy skippy! Things will work out just fine. And you are a fantastic mother for taking your children out of school for a birthday. That's how it should be.
Post a Comment