I showed you what our house looks like after the installation of the tile. And it looks great! The sad part, though, is that after eight years of wanting this, I think I may have maybe a month and a half left to enjoy it. We got an acceptable offer on our home. We countered, and they accepted. So we are officially under contract. Now, I'm not a complete moron...I know that the sale could fall through. But Jeff and I had this, "it will probably never happen", mindset. And now that it's a very big possibility that it is happening. So, I'm trying to enjoy it while we can.
We have our eye on a house in Springville. We put in an offer, and they can certainly decide to decline...as it's contingent on whether or not this house sells. (That it doesn't fall through, I should say). And that's where we're at. Not a lot of concrete information, but what we have to work with for right now.

Because it's after midnight, it's now officially Jeff's birthday. He's 33. WAY older than I am. But still damn sexy. Happy Birthday, My Love! Hope it's a good one...I'm assuming it won't start until around 2ish, as you'll probably sleep in until the afternoon. But I just want you to know that I love you, and you're still my best friend. Forever. Muuuuah!


7 comments:
I have been wondering about the offer. Congrats. I want to see what the house you offered looks like. Good luck! A new house will be so fun.
Congratulations on the offer and Happy Birthday Jeff!!!
good luck on both houses!!! i hope it all works out. Springville is good.
and a big fat happy birthday to jeff!
It'll work out. Happy birthday! I waited as long as I could to send him his birthday text. I almost made it to 10:00.
Rainey,
Congrats! That is so exciting for you guys. I hope it all goes well.
And your tile looks awesome! You guys did a great job!!
When you move we would love to help if you need some!
How exciting, a new home is way exciting. But bitter sweet a little too.
Happy birthday to jeff as well!
Happy birthday Jeff! I'm excited about the new housing situation, and it will all work out...I just know it!
Post a Comment