Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Housing Update:

BIG FAT NOTHING!  
We closed on our house...on Tuesday. (Without money, but the buyers were supposed to close today, and everything was supposed to fund by at latest, Friday).  Our buyers DID NOT close today.  The lenders need "more employment information".  So everything done in good faith is now up in the air, waiting for some more good faith.  Whatever.
Until they close, the money doesn't appear.  
Until the money appears, we can't start moving crap.
Until we start moving crap, we really can't clean, because everything is crowded and horrible. 
Until everything stops being crowded and horrible, I'll continue to be grouchy and prone to migraines. 


Poop, poop, poopy-poop, crap.  I'm angry and frustrated and cynical.  Until next time.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry Rainy - that must be so frustrating! Remember, you don't need to clean the house if they already bought it :) JK - i know you couldn't do that. Sending out lots of positive vibes xx

KaSs MiLeS said...

sorry dude. that totally blows.

Amy said...

ahh the slippery slope, one thing leads to something else, and it seems like nothing gets done in the process. So so sorry. I wish I had good advice for you but don't, "just keep swimming" is all I've got.

Kyle said...

Super lame.

WeTheTeeples said...

Rainey,
That totally sucks! I hate dealing with moving and all the paperwork stuff, that ALWAYS taked way longer than expected. You would think they do enough of these loans and such that htye would know how to do it a little more efficiantly. What dorks!
I hope it all goes through ok and you get into your house soon.

maida said...

I can imagine how frustrated you must be, I think I would be at the funny farm by now. I'm sorry things are so up in the air.