More of the same. Which is, still sitting here, in squalor, going insane...not having any room to move anything or clean anything. Except...I cleaned up some puke this morning--that's new. I would take some pictures, (not of the puke), but I'm so tired of seeing my house like this each day that I can't look at it any more than absolutely necessary. I'm kinda afraid that the longer the Lenders of our buyers hold out, the less chance the new owners will have of moving into a somewhat nice place. All our disappointments seem to be manifesting themselves into more messes and spills and laziness and apathy. I'm thinking this is one of the reasons that "crack houses" look the way they do. Just my opinion, of course...but I'm pretty used to being right.
In other news, we went GROCERY shopping. This was a good thing. We recently found out that we will have to be leaving our fridge behind--an oversight that screwed us all over. So we decided to just use all our freezer stuff and fridge stuff, instead of spending money for more stuff. That would have been a great idea...if the contents of our freezer weren't completely freezer burned and had expirations of, most recently, two years ago. I guess some family traits die hard, right? :)
Anyway, after we found out that we won't be able to close until at least this coming Wednesday-excuse me, THEY won't be able to close, because we already have-we just kinda withered into defeatism, and have been here for the last four days. It's a somewhat glum place. And it smells a little like gasoline, and none of us know why, only that we hope this house doesn't blow up within the stated amount of time. So maybe we're living in a "Meth house", instead. Take your pick.
So yeah...We may be able to start moving in on Thursday. I won't say, "by the latest", because this is a phrase I've heard A LOT over the past two months, and I've decided that in this industry, there's no such thing. So I'm going to say: "I hope we get to move in by Thursday, because that was the last date that was mentioned to me...and at the time I was thinking: THURSDAY?! WTF?! But now I'm thinking: Fingers crossed everybody!"
I'm assuming there's some grand lesson we're supposed to be learning here. As of yet, I'll admit it: I'm clueless and pissed. But, I did notice in today's ads that Best Buy is having a deal on washers, dryers, fridges, and freezers. So maybe that's it. I'm really reaching here, but there's not a lot else I can do about it.
I went to our new house last night...just to check the mail, and, according to the bright red note taped on the door for all to see, the power has been turned off there. Awesome.
This is the only reason I can think of to shake my fist at the reality of this being a Holiday weekend. Any other time I'm be happy to be lazy and just enjoy my pajamas. But I'm tired of that, now. I want to be able to complain about nicks and dents in walls from the move, and hang clothes in my new ginormous closet--and here's an idea: WEAR SOME DIFFERENT CLOTHES. I may just retire the three pairs of sweats I've been living in for the last two weeks. At this point I would say, "I Will", but we all know that my love of sweatpants is greater than that. I will retire two pairs, for sure...as they have paint splats in ugly places. I'm not that far gone...not yet anyway. I'll have to see on Thursday.
Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend. Even if I'm so totally not.
No one can say I'm not a giver.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


3 comments:
what a frickin nightmare!! i'm so sorry. i would probably have pulled all my hair out if i were you. i'm so sorry you are stuck in a miserable state of half moved, that is truly the worst. worse than living in construction i dare say. i'll pray that you close this week!! my prayers work 9 times out of 10 :)
SO SO SO frustrating! We were lucky cause it seemed to go fairly smooth with us and we even got the keys before we funded. I can't even imagine how you are feeling. Especially with Syd climbing and such. I think I would be pulling my hair out pulling Blair off of boxes and such. Hang in there.
What a cliff hanger! I'm going to have to drive by and check out your new place. Breeeathe, it will all work out!
My verification word was sydi
Post a Comment