Me again. Answerless. Yet again. When will I know what's going on with the moving process? No clue. When will I know when I'll need help moving? No clue. When will we be able to put our tons of crap into our newer larger home to accommodate said amounts of crap? NO FREAKING CLUE. And let me just say this anger is NOT aimed at those of you that have offered your services and time, not at all. I honestly appreciate it. I just hate the fact that I have nothing to tell you. And if I do tell you something, I'm changing it at least twenty times before anything actually happens. And then there's the situation of the guy that's renting from the owner of the home we're buying. Today we are going to do a scary drive-by to scope it out, and see if there's any evidence that he's getting his stuff and moving it. And I feel kind of bad, because he's been on the same roller coaster we all have--one day needing to get out, and the next day hearing that something didn't go through, so he's good for a while longer. (Btw, it looks like things are moving along at the house that we'll move into. Hopefully he also remembers to clean his toilets). Anyway, that's my update for you all. Things could happen this week, but we don't know.
In other news, I am now convinced that I would be a serial killer if I had to confine myself into a small space with people I love and not be able to put things where I want them. Funny how something so little will put me over the edge. How having a mountain of boxes in my way, and the dishes and silverware all willy-nilly will make me stay awake at night and plot some kind of revenge on everyone and everything. Also a bit on the scary side.
In other news, the process of packing and having things unorganized and what-not isn't hard only for me. Syd has recently begun to look like an abused baby. More abused than normal, anyway. She's gotten a black eye, and a lot of bruises and cuts within the last week.
And we've had less time to just sit with her and tickle her arms and legs, so she's been pretty clingy. I'm thinking that once you get used to "Princess Status", it's not an easy role to just give up. I feel bad that Riley and Cole were little at a time when Jeff and I were always going--and life was just too busy to have a lot of time to just sit and rub little arms and legs. But we tried to schedule it in whenever possible. Sydney, however, seems to think it's her daily right, because she's so beautiful that there isn't anything Jeff or myself should or would rather be doing.
Honestly? She kind of has something there. Youngest kids are the luckiest ones, for sure. I can honestly say that now. Because parents know that they won't have this time again, and so they try to cram in every second they can, because that time goes so fast. Okay, that's all for now. Hopefully I'll have some more news--GOOD news--later this week. Later y'all.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


7 comments:
Moving is the worst. Hope you get some answers soon. I think having all the boxes in my new house waiting to be un packed was the WORST feeling. Luckily my MIL save me and came over and accomplished what I had been trying to do in just a few short hours because like you I almost committed myself to the psycho ward. Poor Syd. I think moving is hard for everyone but when you don't understand what is going on it is even harder. She is probably wondering why all her stuff is in boxes.
youngest kids are TOTALLY the luckiest ones. Maybe syd knows that tickling her calms you down too, so she's trying to help. :) Sorry your life is in chaos right now. that is SO not fun. I hate the unknown and dont handle it with much grace. Hope things get finalized for you soon. we are always available to help if you need it!! We can take your kids to the park and get them out of your hair if you need it.
I am so so sorry, I feel ya, Kory and I keep saying how we still haven't been unpacked and its been 2 1/2 years. Then you throw a kid in the mix, and I totally get the serial killer feeling you are expressing. It's getting better for us, but I have breakdowns constantly. I think once we FINALLY move in, I wont want to move EVER.
If there is anything you need like just a day out with our babies, I am here.
I can't handle the not unpacked feeling. I had everything out in a week. But I also didn't have kids or a job. But as for drive bys...we did them EVERY day. And sometimes me and Wendy would go for runs past it. We were super creepy. But there was almost no evidence of them moving until the day of and then suddenly it was amazingly empty.
Good luck with everything - the boxes would drive me crazy too. I hope you can move soon and get your life back to normal! You should also film the drive bys and post them for our entertainment :)
Boxes everywhere sucks. Squid looks so tall in that last picture!
Oh Lordy. Shame, shame. Well, hopefully you've been able to go through and get a bunch of stuff to goodwill. Jason and I have probably donated about 8 truckloads in the last year. What sweet relief to get rid of that accumulating crap. SOON, I just know it...you'll be in your new house!
Post a Comment