Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fyi....

I'm working on a rant, and it's taking me a while.  By the time I finish it will probably be "old news", but unfortunately, I'm sure will still apply.  I know I've been sucking on posts as of late...but I've had a lot on my plate...like breeding and selling frogs on my iphone Pocket Frogs game, which is so addictive I just might end up neglecting my children, husband, and household duties.  It's like gambling; but interesting.  So I'll post in a few days, hopefully, after I've finished what I need to say. Until then..if any of you play pocket frogs?  Hook me up, Homies.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Froggy-mills should be illegal.

And if I were nearby I'd throw blood on you.

rain said...

That's exactly what I've been thinking about since I've become a full time frog breeder. And the best part? No clean up. Don't worry, I'm treating the cutest and most valuable ones with utmost respect.

Moriah said...

Too funny. I love a Rainey rant, so bring it on!