I need to show a video of Syd and her talking skills. I feel like I can't just brag and then not give you any proof that there is something truly happening. So here's some. Proof, and talking, that is. Please ignore my voice...I wish the speakers on my phone could be changed to the side of what I'm recording because, I'm sure as you'll hear, my commentary detracts from the actual picture. I want to remind you that at the beginning of this month, she may have said one of the animal sounds, and that's it. So she's come a really long way.
And there it is. This is what's made Jeff and I and Riley and Cole really happy, and brought us tons of enjoyment, lately. It's little, but so much to all of us. And as I type this, she's still yapping up a storm while she plays with all the little animals. Much of it is jabber, but there are a few "OH NO!"s, and "Wow"s, and "YEAH"s, interspersed with animal sounds. Music to my ears. For reals.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


10 comments:
YEAH! She is sooo cute and that really did make me cry, such a big deal, and I love the "I AM BEAUTIFUL!"
Way to go syd!
that is so fantastic!! she's so cute! i love it when they perform on video. :) her little voice sounds just like story's just dainty and delicate. so cute! so happy for you all!
That's great news - she is doing so well. Hip Hip hooray! I love the woof sounds she makes, so cute!
Woot! Go Syd! She's gonna be just fine. I'm so glad for you and that you can breathe a sigh of relief and be so happy!
I loved it when she said "I am beautiful," too! And she really, really is.
Yeah! so beautiful! Love that!
That is so great! You know she might just be more introspective than expressive. This can result in a higher IQ later on as well as creativity. She is so pretty in that second picture. Her eyes and hair Wow!
Also, congratulations on getting your ears pierced Riley! I can't wait to see them tomorrow. Rainey, how are you getting the pics to have that antique look? And.... Jeff, you amaze me with your Mothers day post! An original for sure!
I mostly love the fact that all this new info in her head has bumped out the fact that she hates me. Life is good again.
I am so glad that she is chattering away. Must be a relief for you. Too darn cute.
Post a Comment