Okay, first of all, I know that people get really tired of the Strange Brew way that Canadians are portrayed. But it's true. Not for all of them, mind you...it's a lot like being in the states and running into someone from Minnesota. But it's definitely here, and I got enough of it on the plane ride up. First of all, let me just warn all of you. If you really don't have to depend on flying as your way to travel, then don't. Right now it's an absolute madhouse...flights being canceled, and being re-routed and being over sold. Also, add that to like, 150 people that are in pissy moods anyway, and have just, FINALLY been told, after four hours of waiting around for news that was supposedly going to be received 'in just ten minutes", their flight has been totally canceled. It's chaos, my friends. And a lot of cursing and yelling, and just your average awkward scenario that you don't want two impressionable children to witness, as you tell them everyday of their young lives that only babies through fits and temper tantrums. And throw stuff. And flip people off. And yell at others for "cutting in line".
But now, six hours later and a city longer than it was supposed to take, we are here in Canada. Actually, have now been here an exact day. My son, a brave pirate by day, and scared that the "skeelies" will get him by night, is snoring next to me in my bed as I make this post. I don't know what a skeelie is, but apparently it's pretty horrific. My daughter, braver than I would ever have given her credit for, is sleeping two floors down, alone. She decided that it would be cool to sleep in my mother's basement, and I really only gave her an hour before she ran up here, saying that there's too many spiders or some other logical, It's-not-that-I'm-afraid-it's-that-there-is-a-legitimate-problem, excuse. But no. You all are witnesses that once again, I end up eating my words...or thoughts, as this case entails. Both of the kids miss Jeff terribly. This is the only part of being here that I find hard to take, as well. Mom and Scott have agendas for us, and treat us so fabulously. So don't worry, we won't starve by any means. Also, on that note, I can't suck my stomach in anymore. I am now officially at the, "Possibly pregnant? or just fat?" phase of my pregnancy. And guess what? It just keeps going on strong from here on out. Apparently you get bigger sooner with each child. Since I was a complete whale with Cole, this isn't the best news for me. I imagine me soon rooming downstairs in my living room, with the hideaway couch my bed. I don't use the stairs anymore because not only is it a safety hazard, I imagine there's no way my lungs would continue to work through all that stress. Then I would call out to my go-to girl Riley to, "Get mama some bacon, or Cut mama's toenails, she can't reach that far, or Mama needs to use the bathroom bowl, Riley. Now make sure you scrub it out with bleach after I'm done." Needless to say, it's a bit on the depressing side.
So I'll fill you all in on our Canadian adventures. Apparently there's a big storm coming, so it might get me out of wearing my bathing suit. If that's the case, perhaps it's a small miracle. Today I slept until noon while my mother took care of my children. Heaven? Yeah, that has to be what it's like. Only, Jeff would be here. So goodnight to all of you, dear readers. It's long past the point in which I can formulate sentences and realize what could be, and what could never be, a passable story. So, I'll end your misery.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


4 comments:
Ah man...that sounds fun! Wish I was there.
I am just jealous that your even on vacation. I don't know what that is.
Wow. You are brave. I dont even dare take my two kids to Costco by myself let alone to another country. YOur mom and Scott are so great, I am sure they will pamper you and your kids.
Have fun and take advantage of being able to sleep while your mom takes care of the kids. :)
Maybe skeelies are skeletons? Have a fun vacation and best of luck to you on the flight back!
Post a Comment