I'm done looking at my last post and the explanations therein. However, I don't really have anything that is worth talking about lately. This past week was a good one. I am now at seven and a half months of pregnancy. This makes me happy, though I'm continually uncomfortable. Time has seemed to speed up with the end of summer and that's much appreciated.
My sister, Muffy took pictures of me on Saturday, because she is a fabulous photographer, and convinced me that it would be a good idea to document this pregnancy, as it's my last. I will say that what she showed me was really impressive. I was pleased with her lenses, her angles, the way she had me pose...but it's always hard for me to be non-judgemental when it comes to photos of myself. I mean, yes, I will post pictures of me, however, there are always a million flaws that I can point out to you, in each one. Not that I think Muff's picture taking skills have any flaws--I don't, at all. It's just looking at myself, I always have these thoughts like, "I wish I didn't have....or when I turn my face that way I didn't know I had that many wrinkles....or, are my eyes and ears really that uneven?" I believe it's just a case of me being my biggest critic...but it's always been hard to say, "Wow. I am HOT". This time, though, as I try to get past all my insecurities, I have to admit she did an excellent job. So, I'm excited to see the other pictures she has for me. She's already posted one, it's on her blog. (You can find it in my links section). I wanted to do some shameless advertising, because I think she's really talented, and should anyone need any type of family, children's, or special occasion photography, she's the girl to do it. To all the five people that read this blog, tell your friends. (Oh, and for more proof of her professional skills, her website is desistodigitals.com ).
Anyway, I think that's all for tonight. I'll most likely come up with something later, but I'm getting tired. I'm constantly amazed at the talents that others have, so I feel like they need to be shared. If anyone has questions, let me know. Also, when I do have Sydney, Muff will be the one that does most of my early documentation. So be sure to come back and view my little sister's abundance of talent. Goodnight all.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


9 comments:
I thought you looked great. I know what you mean though we are our worst critics of ourselves.
Yeah she is really talented. Photography amazes me, it is something I am not too good at. But I have taken a photo class or too and understand that it does take someone really talented to take good photos. I also think you looked HOT!
That's a really good picture of you. I looked at her website too, she takes good pictures.
Rainey, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I honestly think you are so gorgeous! I'd love to look like you and be as skinny as you!! People keep saying i don't even look pregnant and it makes me really upset. I swear i've NEVER been this huge before!! :0(
Rain... Fist - THANKS FOR PLUGGING ME! YOU ROCK! Ha, ha! :) Second - have you ever seen the mad tv episode when Bob Newhart was Mo Collins' therapist? He tells her this, "STOP IT! JUST STOP IT!" That's my advice to you - JUST STOP IT! You're a hotty and quit trying to be modest! ;) Nah, I know how you feel... it's not easy to see yourself the way others do... but hey, the others seem to think you're dead sexy - so bask in the glory of it all!
Thank you all for the nice remarks. I have to say it's really just a matter of lucking out with the people I get to photograph (they really saves my butt).
I meant "FIRST" and "SAVE!" I swear... someone needs to LEARN me how to speak English!!! :)
I love the pic of you and little Sydney. I think you look beautiful and very peaceful.
You are way too hard on yourself.
And Muffy does take great pictures.
I also love that picure of you. Your family picture looks great too. We always seemed to get around to taking a family photo right before another one came along and so our pictures were never really updated. And now that we are done having kids we never take family photos anymore. We should probably get on that.
You are beautiful and you look awesome! I could never talk MY sister in to doing maternity shots...I probably didn't try too hard, but I sorta knew the answer!
Muffy is an AWESOME photographer! She has really earned the title. Many people think they are, but only a few actually "get it"
I love you all!!!
Sharon
Post a Comment