Well, to all those that read my last post, I'm making my little sis, the fabulous Muff, from Desisto Digitals, take Sydney's 3 month pictures. She and I actually have an appointment set up for this coming Saturday, and Muff's got some exceptional ideas, as usual. Yes, Syd's dancing shoes WILL make an appearance, so just wait--I'll post those proofs of adorability, soon. Also, I'm going to respond to my commenters now, as it's Monday tomorrow and I thought I'd alleviate some of your impending boredom by typing up a few things. You're Welcome.
To the person that commented about the shoes--the baby-heel pioneer, if you will. (The Thomas'), I would love to read your blog, but everytime I type the name of it in, Blogger gives me some weird re-routing-type thing. Or says that there's a possibility that you aren't a real person. I believe that you are, just realize that I'm not being a terrible snob and avoiding your blog after your kind invitation. I'll keep trying, for sure. I'm always game for a gazing at cutie-pie babies all dressed up. And I hope that doesn't sound scary...cause I re-read it a couple times, and I realize it could be taken that way.
Shauna--I never used to lock my door before marrying Jeff. Being from WY and all, there was never really a reason to. I also used to NEVER shut my bedroom shade for any reason whatsoever, and now I realize just how, er, unthoughtful that was. Luckily I only had like, two neighbors within a five mile radius. So hopefully I never ruined anyone's dinner or anything. I don't know, I'd like to say that all my paranoia comes from Jeff, but I'm going to say the real reason and knowingly sound really old: It's a different world now than it was then. And now I'm a parent.
Amy, they are kind of Simpsonesque, huh? Another addition to my thinking they're fabulous. Syd kind of reminds me of a cartoon sometimes, too, so it fits. ;)
Erinn, I could totally see the news program's complaint being legit if these little shoes were actual heels. Cause, that would be dangerous. However, as you said, they're soft little shoes that Jeff pointed out, are similar to Miss Piggy's. Muppet shoes, if you will. And I have always admired Miss Piggy's fashion sense. Perhaps that says something about MY fashion sense, but I'm being honest, even so. (I mean, did you see my Labyrinth post? I'm all about The Muppets).
Kelli, Kass, Kory, Kyle: (I feel pretty clever for putting all the "K" people into a group, btw). I love the blue boots, I love baby shoes (Obviously) and with her short hair in barretts, Syd WOULD be a fantastic flapper, and I love cartoons, as well. Love, love, love. I wouldn't be adverse to seeing babies in wigs. And I kind of wish I could find some baby-fishnet stockings. I know that seems creepy, but I think that paired with the little shoes, would also be heelarious. :)
Moriah. Thanks for the gift. I am all about having my kiddos wear stuff that I could never wear. And I'm totally unrepentant. Also, Riley doesn't hate me for it, surprisingly enough. In fact, she asks about what I used to dress her in, and the more ridiculous it is, the more happy it makes her. (The same goes for pet names and such). She takes it as a sign of my love--the more humiliating, the more of an adoring mother I am. I realize that that's not the normal reaction, but I lucked out with Riley, and I'm hoping that with her support, I'll luck out with Syd, too.
Sharon, what the Heel? You are still the queen of really bad puns. And maybe I'm a little jealous. ;)
Anyway, you all know I love the comments. So I just thought I'd respond, as last time I did, I totally wrote an entire novel in the comments section, and I had to sit there for a loooong time to finish it, or I would have lost all that I had typed. And in the process, I neglected two of my children and ignored my husband. Do you see the devotion I have, here? Someone should give me an award. Just overlook the bad parts and you'll see I'm right.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


8 comments:
can't wait to see the pictures!
I can't wait to see the pics. They will be fantastic. Also I NEVER ignore my husband and children to get on the computer ;)
So, I figured out the Thomas comment was my co-worker. The website has her granddaughter posted down the page a bit, but nothing you're really missing other than that. Maybe if you copy and paste the link it will work.
Are you supposed to comment on a comment response post?
I was just thinking today how great it is that you always respond to my comments. It is like you are listening to me talking. It feels more validated, so keep it up. I try that sometimes, but end up just being like nah...but I think it makes everyone in your post feel like you value them as your reader. Because you totally do right?
Amy--TOTALLY!
And Kory: I comment on everything. Obviously. :)
Yeah, you might have gotten some of your paranoia from Jeff or our family for that matter. I know I am rediculously paranoid. But....we had a police officer give a safety presentation to our YW group at church and he said always lock your doors even in the day and even when you are home. He said most crimes come through the front door, in the day, and not a forced entry. They do what's easiest. He said don't make it easy and they will pass you by. That was an eye opener for me.
I am the world's WORST blog-watcher! I didn't even notice I got mentioned and now I feel SO special! Ha, ha... now lets just hope your raving about the ideas I had for the 3 months pics pays off and you won't hate the ones you haven't seen! Who am I kidding? Your kids are too freaking cute and they actually make it look like I'm a professional or something. ;)
Post a Comment