skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Muff's blog
Hey everyone that reads my blog. K. There's like a couple of you that I don't know, and that's okay, because I totally blog-stalk too. And the reason I know this is because I'm an avid checker of my little map thing, and there's a few states on there that I'm clueless as to whom it could be. Anyway, I have emailed most of my family members about this, but I don't want to leave my--and this is how I like to think of you--Quietly Appreciative Fans, out. (Actually, I don't want to leave ANYONE out, it's that good). I got some pictures done of my little Sydney, by my sister, Muff. Her blog is Desisto Digitals. Anyway, you can see my little Squishy Squid here. She's the second baby down, in the polka dot dress. The first baby is Brandi's, a mutual friend of ours. Anyway, be sure to check it out, and click on the picture, so you can get the full effect! Ahhh...it just makes me so happy. :)
9 comments:
Alright. That picture is darling. And that dress! That animal she is lying on is the super fluff. I think I need one to take naps on myself. I hope it can breath!
Story has that same dress, but in stripes. She however doesn't look so good in it. :0) That pictures is to die for. she is so cute! i'd love to see more!
Way to look out for your blog stalkers. You're such a good woman!
I thought the picture was darling. Syd is darling. You know you can copy and paste right?
So cute! She is so cute! The whole thing is so cute! Can I say so cute one more time????
She is very darling. Your sister is an awesome photographer. You are super lucky. We had to get ours done at J.C. Crappy and they are ordinary to say the least. In response to your response to my blog, I too try to keep my kiddo only in PJ's. The only reason I put outfits on him is because people buy them for me/him and I feel guilty letting them sit in a box.
ps, you should invest in some bunny ears. i got them at the dollar store.
I actually blog-stalk Muffy's blog often. I love that picture!!
Rain-it's Sarah Comin-I am blogstalking from CO-found your blog randomly and was so excited because I have been trying to find you for a year or so. I'd love to catch up an chat-shoot me an e-mail at sarahandmikebaker@gmail.com and I will send you and e-vite to the blog. Syd is soo cute. I have a 16 month old that may have a crush on her once it is appropriate..
Post a Comment