8 things tag
Okay, so I've been tagged by two different people--Kass and Brandi. But, because I'm double awesome, I'm going to do both tags in one. My answers will be red. Jeff was tagged as well by Keri, AND, for those of you that are in love with my husband (meaning: loves to hear Jeff's opinions and what not, and blah, blah, blah...something that I'm totally NOT bitter about), his answers will be in blue. So that's how it's all gonna go down. Also, somehow, I didn't get a picture of Shauna's family, or the younger Stevenson kids. So when someone posts them, I'll need to steal them...meaning, someone PLEASE post them. Also, I was going to post my photo of Maida, but Jeff told me she'd get really mad....so I chickened out.
8 favorite t.v. shows
1) Buffy Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
2) Angel, Dexter
3) Firefly (I'm also waiting for Joss Whedon's Dollhouse. It will be fabulous, like all his stuff is)., It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
4) The Office, Angel
5)Dexter, Firefly
6)It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Futurama
7) Lost, Lost
8)Fringe (I'm really liking it, even though it's new, AND it has Pacey, from Dawson's Creek in it)., Veronica Mars
8 favorite restaurants
1)Bajio Grill, Bajio Grill
2)Red Lobster, Panda Express
3) China Wok, Zubs
4) Del Taco (I'm high class like that)., Papa Murphy's (Not a restaurant, I know, but I like the food).
5) Zubs, Arby's
6) Good Wood, McDonald's
7) Ruby Tuesday, Taco Bell
8)Pizza Factory, home
8 things that happened yesterday
1)Kelli's Halloween Party, Kelli's Halloween Party
2)Hung with my sister Muff and my Brother in law, Chris at said party, Yelled as loud as I could to help Kory win the costume contest.
3)Cole was afraid of Kory's costume, even though it was similar to his, Unwrapped all Cole's contest candy, because his lobster pincers got in the way.
4)Riley felt like a beautiful sprite, Wore Riley's sprite wings when they were bugging her.
5)Ate my first McDonald's Big Mac in five years. (a Craving), Had a migraine, couldn't eat my McDonald's Cheeseburgers. So Rainey ate them.
6)Read two-thirds of Belly Laughs, by Jenny McCarthy (Thanks Kass), Took a bath with the lights off. (For migraine relief).
7) I was afraid Sydney would rip her way out of my Uterus, Watched Rainey's belly squirm around like it would burst open.
8) Watched some episodes of Scrubs, Watched some Scrubs.
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1)Sydney's Birth, Sydney's birth
2) Story's Birth, Movie Tuesday with Brandon
3) My dinner at Bajio Grill this Saturday. (I'm already deciding on what I'll eat), Racquetball on Wednesday
4) Halloween, Seeing my poster at the OURS concert.
5) Thanksgiving with Muff and Chris and DATS with Muff and possibly Kelli....Boom., Winter coming
6) Christmas, Christmas
7) Seeing my mom, my aunt Sharon, and my sister Lora over Christmas, Having more time off in a row than I've ever had in my life, for the Holidays.
8)Having Jeff stay home with me for a while after I have Sydney and over the holidays, Seeing Riley and Cole meet Sydney.
4 jobs that I’ve had:
1. Ice cream parlor/mini golf course money taker. (Good times, eh Moriah? Also the reason for my mini golf aversion), General Contractor sidekick.
2. Future Shop--my first introduction to the Anderson family, and the meeting of Jeff, Music and Movie section of Future Shop.
3. Photo Department person at Fred Meyer--where I learned that people take pictures of EVERYTHING, Baker at Kneaders and Walmart.
4. Shoe seller, where I developed a very unhealthy shoe fetish, Graphic Designer/Illustrator, (where I was meant to be, Thanks to Rainey).
4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. ELF (even in the summer), Fight Club
2. Beautiful Girls (Does anyone know where I can get it on DVD)?, Hellboy
3. Blades of Glory, Memento
4. Shawn of The Dead, Constantine
4 TV Shows I Watch:
See above answers
4 People who email me regularly:
1. My sister Muff, Brandon
2. Kass, Kolob Third Ward for program announcements
3. My mom, My freelance clients
4. Lately, my sisters Lora and Kelli, Co-worker Steve
4 Favorite Foods:
1. Mexican, Pasta
2. Chinease, Sandwiches
3. Italian, Chocolate
4. Thai, Juice
4 Things I'm looking forward to in the next year:
see above answers
4 Places I want to visit:
1. Ireland, Ireland
2. Maine, New Zealand
3. San Juan Islands, Seattle
4. St. John's (One day Moriah, one day....), Some tropical Island. (one of those good ones).
4 Things I love about my husband/Wife
1. He's my best friend, She's beautiful 24/7 no matter what she's wearing or doing.
2. He's the best father I've ever seen, I can be myself with her because she is my best friend.
3. He's super hot, Despite all her doubts she is an amazing mother.
4. He tries to understand me. And I know that's difficult, She has a light inside her that everyone loves her for (me more than anyone).
I am tagging Sarah and Shauna...and Moriah. However, if any of you refuse to do it, you won't be hurting my feelings. Also, Jeff reminds Kyle that he hasn't responded to his previous tag; Sucka.


16 comments:
I'm surprised you and Jeff didn't dress up?
I'd like to see the picture of my mom.
That was a fun post, I am glad you got those pictures up because I didn't take very many pictures and so I am glad you did. Thanks!
Great answers!! Hope you're enjoying Belly Laughs, it made me feel so good when i was having a bad day. She's a great author :0)
Keri, I'm too fat to wear regular clothing by choice. The concept of choosing something even more complicated than a shirt and pants at this point, just can't be attempted. And Jeff had all these great ideas AFTER the party had started. (He's got some winners for next year, though). I'll email your mom's picture to you. No one wants to face the wrath of Maida. ;)
Amy, you're so welcome. I actually jumped the gun posting, because I wanted to be the first to get my pictures out. That may not be very fair, but I play dirty.
Kass, I finished the book, and it's way hilarious, and just plain true. I think I agreed with 98% of everything she said. I'll get it back to you this Saturday!
That photo is so great of Jeff and Cole. I really want to read that belly laughs book - maybe another book club choice????
I'll go to Ireland with you! I love your answers about what you love about each other. You guys are amazing!
I'm not afraid of Mom. I'll be posting it shortly!
I can't believe you finished that book already! It took me forever, because i never got around to sitting down to do it. I'm so slow with books! I'm glad you liked it though!
Just a warning to all: this book will not make you want to be pregnant! Its a little scary and overly informative.
Great post! I love all the pics! :) I seriously can't believe it's almost Halloween and before we know it - DATS! SWEET! It's going to be FAB-U-LOUS! Kelli, if you don't come along... you're dead meat. Anyone else want to shop-til-they drop? We already have a scare tactic (breaking Rain's water to scare off the crowd and keep in front of the lines). Too much info?
Wow - the "Word Verification" code right now is "sheschic"... "she's chic?" Yes, she truly is.
1. Where was YOUR Halloween costume?
2. I have never seen a list of 'Favorite Restaurants' like that in my life! You are totally insane. If I was around I would cook for you all the time. I mean...Red Lobster? Ruby Tuesday? And don't even get me started on Jeff's list! I guess we've discussed that before.
3. For you, and only for you, my dear, sweet Rainey, will I respond to this tag.
Moriah, I just knew you'd be horrified at my "restaurant" picks. But realize that I have my previously mentioned picky husband AND kids that are the same way. I too would love to go and try new foods, but sometimes, I have to just be content with the known entities. Also, Red Lobster is way too foreign for my family. I have to wait for Monty to take me out.
I know! Horrified, yet hungry for some fast food.
Glad to see Nately got her and Chris's costume done. It took me a minute to figure out what Dats was. Then I read Nately's response and figured it out. I read the Belly laughs book when I was pregnant with Lukas and it was funny. She has one out about the toddler years but I haven't read it yet.
I enjoyed the pix Rain and the post. I wish I could see the kids in their costumes. They look so cute. Great job, Jeff! I don't know what DATS is. It was fun reading your tag answers. I have not heard of Belly Laughs until now.
Miss you. And WHERE was YOUR costume?!
Just to let you know about the windshield incase you didn't know. I called around for quotes and then took the lowest quote to the best shop and got them to price match!! Now I have free rock chip repairs and a year guarantee for $135 plus tax!!
I'm looking forward to seeing you all and meeting Sydney at Christmas, too!! The kids look soooo cute in their costumes. I bet they'll have a blast on Halloween.
Sharon
Post a Comment