Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago



6 comments:
what dorks. ;) i totally remember doing that though, and i remember the smell of the screen that accompanied said action.
Thats funny. Your blog has some weird box things under your pictures.
The box things are from my phone...I can post from my Blackberry, but it's got those weird little things under it...I'm still trying to figure it out.
Now I can post whenever, wherever. Yay for you. ;)
They are even cute as pigs! Yay to blackberry posting! : ) Love you, Miss you.
Your Mom and I used to do the "tape trick" and tape our noses up like pigs, our eyes wide open and our lips all askew. Then we'd drive around town and stare at whoever happeded by. It was a BLAST! We could only do it for a little while because we'd crack up so much that the tape would rip off. Ahhh...Good times.
After Kass' comment all I can smell are those screens. yuck.
Post a Comment