Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What Cole said.

Jeff and I aren't political people. I'm sure you've all assumed as much. I haven't really talked about it with either Riley or Cole, because I want their lives to be fun. Anyway, today I took them voting with me. I told them who I was going to vote for, they asked why and I answered. After I was all done, we were on our way home, and Cole said something I really didn't listen to, as I was in my own little world. I was knocked out of my reverie by him saying, "MOM! Did you hear what I said?" I told him no, and asked him to repeat it. He goes, "I saaaiiid, do you know who DOESN'T vote for Obama? I said, who? He goes: "Satan. Because he's EEEEVOOOL." I laughed and said, "you think so, huh?" As I watched him in my rearview mirror, he said with the most serious face he has, "I really do, mom. I really do".

8 comments:

Moriah said...

Haha. I knew Cole was BRILLIANT.

Amy said...

Ha that is the opposite of what I was told yesterday when I told people I had voted for him, I am so glad cole knows his stuff! :)

Kyle said...

Good boy, Cole.

KaSs MiLeS said...

He's so cute. :0) He really knows....

Kory said...

That's really funny. I remember getting worked up thinking I had an opinion when I'd repeat my parents. You should write him a letter telling him that.

Jeff said...

That's my boy alright!

Shauna said...

Lynus wore my "I voted today" sticker on his shirt for two days. He was proud.

Lora said...

First, I am so proud of you for voting. Second, I am SO proud of you for voting for Obama! Third, Cole rocks.