Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Also...after re-reading my last post, (this is something I continually do because I'm anal like that), I really noticed that when I talk about Jeff I make him out to sound like he never even talks to his own family...this isn't true. He doesn't talk nearly as much as I do to mine, but that's just the way he is, and they know that, and respect it. I think I mainly make him out to be the hermit that only talks to me, Riley and Cole, because I try to get this across to certain members of MY family, that feel that because Jeff isn't a chatterbox/socialite, this means he doesn't like them. Which also isn't true, but my side of the family has dominant "thick-headed" gene, that doesn't seem to get that. Anyway, just wanted to put that out there, in case someone was feeling like I just want Jeff to love me the most, and am therefore, painting him out to be that way. (Which may be completely true, but I'm not admitting it).

3 comments:

Kory said...

We know that. A lot of us are that way. He talks to me. That's all that really matters.

Moriah said...

Oh...I never got that he didn't talk to his family from your previous writing. I can clearly see how pale he is though. Less time in the office, more in the sun!

Amy said...

I think all the Anderson's come across as shy, but then you get them all together and the talking doesn't stop. (in a good way)