skip to main |
skip to sidebar
IN YOUR FACE!
IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
So third time IS the charm. We were wrong with Riley and Cole, but little Sydney is on her way. Unfortunately I was wrong in the area of when I am due. I had originally believed that my due date was on the tenth of November....however, I'm now due on the 29th. Rats. This means that the baby will be here hopefully by December 7th. However, if this is the case, Kass and I may have twin-cousin babies. It's something to aim for, anyway.
Riley did the honors of reading the verdict. After watching that sliding bluish blob for about a half an hour, we still were anxiously awaiting to find out what it was. Since she is a pro reader, it was obviously her area of expertise, and Jeff and I enjoyed the surprise-that-wasn't-a-surprise because we already knew, you know? (Kyle? You know?)
Cole is happy about his steady position of being our "best boy" and Riley is more than willing to be our older best girl, and to have a younger best girl, too. The thing is, Riley I know is more than okay sharing the girl spotlight. I was a little worried that Cole would have a REALLY hard time not being the only boy. Sharing his toys, playing, etc....Riley is just a lot more easy going than Cole, and Riley really wanted a sister. Cole really didn't care either way, so I'm thinking that everything worked out perfectly. The weirdest part of all this? How excited Jeff was at the ultra sound, and even asking me if he could start telling people. Who is this man? This guy went from telling me that getting pregnant was all my doing, to messaging people like a fiend while I called my mother. (Thanks, Amy and Kass for the messages). He's an enigma.
Riley was upset that I was making her wait longer to read the results, but I figure it's all happening in MY uterus, so she could just wait a minute longer while I had my picture taken. Also, I not only put make-up on today, but I also wore earrings. It's a day to remember.
Finally Riley got to give us the good news. So we're all excited and happy that all looks well. I have another ultra sound in four weeks, because the doctor was a little worried that either I was wrong on my last menstrual cycle dates, or the baby is too small for how old it is. Seemingly how I can't ever remember a period, and frankly, am never really motivated to, as they all pretty much suck, my bet is that I just don't know what I was talking about. Take note everyone. I'm admitting to being incorrect, and completely okay with it.
10 comments:
I'M SO EXCITED!!! I really hope that we have a girl too! We find out in about a month. I'm glad that we're closer together than previously thought, even if it means you suffering a couple extra weeks! :0) CONGRATULATIONS to the 5 of you!!
Yay! Congratulations. Sydney is suh a cute name.
And sorry your due date is later than you thought. That sucks!
Congrats that is awesome. Sorry about the due date. That puts a little damper on things. Hopefully you won't go late this time. Your new baby widget is a little scarier then the last one.
It is creepier, isn't it?
Ultrasounds are barely even science.
Just you wait. I wouldn't buy too much pink.
Congratulations! Your new baby is back to looking like an alien. Maybe it will be born on Amy's birthday instead.
I'm so excited for you. I knew you'd be right, you were just so sure!
Sweetness. I love buying baby girl gifts.
Sweet :) Congrats on the girl. I like her name...although Sharon is a cool alternate don't you think? OK, maybe not.
Sharon
Boo on having it November 29! thats so close to mine, for your childs sake I pray its happens in december...Because it blows to share your birthday with a holiday...(thanksgiving)
But YEAH for a girl! I was TOTALLY right. Remember how I said I have never been wrong?
I hope for kassie's sake I am wrong. I hope you both have little girls who can play together.
Post a Comment