After a little more than 24 hours, I couldn't stand the sight of the pink monkey. Yesterday I saw Sydney on a dark screen, and she looked like she has the potential to be cute...now yes, I'm aware that sounds harsh and terrible. But let's face it...babies at this age are a bit frightening. You want to believe that they are the most adorable beings ever, simply because you made them, and you feel them, and you are stuck with the constant reminder that you are in charge of their health and nutrition, and so on, and so on. Does this sound harsh? Probably so.
The reality, however is this: A baby's physical appearance at this age is frightening. I mean, the frog body, and the ginormous head...the skinniness, and the alien features...quite scary. So, my last widget did nothing to hide these facts. I had to go back to what I had; what I know.
That being said, I now have my known and trusted widget to display Sydney's progress. I'm sure she would agree that this is for the best.
Anyway, I'm done with summer. You hear me? DONE! I hate the weather, I hate the sweating, I hate the fact that there is so much more of me when I want to wear less clothing...and it's really just not worth all the misery. So I'm ready for fall to begin. We have two more months, and I'm just really hoping that I'll be able to deal. The saddest part is that we've only had like, a couple weeks of true heat, and now I'm seriously ready for it to be over. Any suggestions? Anyone?
I need some help writing a resume. If anyone can remember how, or has a website that I could cheat off of, please let me know. I told Jeff that I'd set one up for him, however not only has it been six years since I've worked, but it's been even longer since I've tried to get one, and my memory is crappier than ever. Let me know, if you've got any ideas.
Okay, this is it for my post, goodnight.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


7 comments:
Good choice on the baby widget! I like this one a ton better. Lukas and I have been spending a lot of time at the pool. It helps with the heat. I also fill the baby pool up for him and I put my feet in it. I admit though the pool is tiring because Lukas LOVES it so much and I am constantly chasing him around. No hlep with the resume here. I am frightened at the thought of going back to work and doing all that stuff.
tank top and clean underwear. That's all I can say about your summer attire. I'll send you a copy of my resume to look off of. Maybe that will help. Glad the baby thing is gone. Not only is it creepy, but it always seemed that for it to really be worth looking at, we'd need to see it in the correct proportions to the real baby, which of course is not really an option. Peace out alien thing.
As for the summer heat? i recommend you take up residence at mom's pool. i'll be happy to join you on any given Saturday! As for the resume, we're trying to work on Jerome's so if you find a good template let me know, or i'll send you his once we get it going. I'll see if i can find mine when i get home today.
Resume? I think headshots would be a better idea. Maybe give them a piece of candy with them. That's all you'd need.
You could come up here, we're about 15 degrees cooler than you. Erik was born in July so I feel your pain, it was the most miserable summer.
No one sounds as excited as I am! haha
Little Sydney is already loved my many people. I will send you some templates.
Love ya!
I am an expert and resume writing. Feel free to stop by my house and I will help you write one.
Also, we should get together, and have a play date again. We could go swimming in the Anderson's pool? Aislynn would really love to play with riley. And their pool is oh so cool.
Or if you are not up to that, you could come over to our house for a play date and enjoy the air conditioning? Just a suggestion
Post a Comment