Okay, so I'm four and a half months along. Still sick and such, because I'm SICK THE ENTIRE TIME. It's something that surprises people, even though, every time they ask, I tell them the same thing. It's annoying. Much of what happens to me is, these days. I'm buckets of sunshine, as you know. Anyway, Riley and Cole had to come to my checkup and they were fabulous. (I know I'm not into the ' exam every time' frame yet, so I didn't mind them being there). They both got to hear the heartbeat of the baby, and they were pretty excited. Riley told the doctor that she hopes it is a girl, so they can both go out to get ice cream. When this would happen I really don't know, but that seems to be her take on what sisterhood is about. When the doctor asked if she could take a brother out to ice cream, Cole looked up from his coloring book and said, "I don't like ice cream", and went back to finishing his new specialty, another "rainbow" Ironman picture. Riley looked at the doctor like: "See?"
On the 24th of this month is my ultra sound. I'm still thinking this baby is a girl. But people-and you know who you are-are cracking my resolve. On the other hand, I will know for absolute sure on the 24th...so those of you that mock me, will soon be wallowing in your own shame. You're all invited to give your opinion, but know now, that I will NOT be gentle about your being wrong. Just have to make that clear.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


7 comments:
Well i am with you on you having a girl...but maybe its because I want you to have a girl. But thats my input. I could be wrong...
That's so exciting!! I don't find out i think until July 23rd. I'm excited to find out though. I really hope you have a girl, i hope we both do! Riley's right, boys are not as fun to take out to ice cream as girls! Good luck and you'll have to call me!
How exciting. That was my favorite part about being pregnant. I even got a little two excited and went in two and a half weeks early to the gender ultrasound place because I HAD to know. I am so impatient. I don't have an input on whether it is a boy or girl though. I haven't had a feeling either way. You have one of each though so I think either one would be fun.
I still think it's a boy.
If only because I know it makes you mad when I say it.
Here's what the internet chinese have to say on the matter:
http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/cal.html
Kyle, the Chinese have spoken: GIRL
Yeah...no input from me. I know you'll be happy with whatever. But if there is a 50% chance I'll be wrong, I'm not taking it!
Post a Comment