I just wanted to say thanks to all of you that commented in my time of need. I feel better knowing that most moms don't feel like mothering is easy, and that making all the decisions, everyday, isn't as cut and dry as some people make it out to be. Now I feel more normal, less stressed, and validated. Also, hearing that I'm a fabulous mother from all of you was a nice pat on the back. I may have to print out the comments section and frame it...just so others can "accidentally" see it when they visit my house. (I'm sure I'll come up with some covert, believable excuse as to why there are three copies sporadically placed in different areas of my home, plated in glass). Just kidding. Kind of. Like I said, to all you: thanks, I appreciated it.
Also, thanks to my husband for not only continually telling me to "not even think about it", and threatening to go punch the previously posted-about person in the face. (Now if THAT'S not a true example of manliness, I just couldn't tell you what is). Also, thanks to him for helping me figure out the problem I had with posting more links to blogs that are fabulous. Er, apparently when you type in the number of people that it can show, it WILL ONLY show that number of links. I mean, who knew, right? I just couldn't have been more surprised. (Or non-computer savvy). So, sorry to all that were thinking I had intentionally snubbed them. It just turns out that I'm a complete moron, and this shouldn't be news to anyone, really.
Lastly, I wanted to apologize for the last bit of my last post. Namely the part when I went off about everything disgusting me, and sounding very much like a "Man Hater". I don't hate men. I mean, remember all my boyfriends? I don't even hate men that read Guns 'N' Ammo magazine, even though I mentioned it. I was just on a rant...and usually when that happens, I use whatever example that pops into my head at that moment. No, this isn't a good quality, and yes, I'm aware that I should probably think more often before I write. However, I don't. When I'm mad, I go for the jugular. Jeff gets on the receiving end of this bad habit quite often, and it's not fair, and I should be able to exercise some control by now. But I don't/can't. Or, I've failed in all my attempts so far, I should say. I'll continue to work on it.
Anyway, I'd like to be confident enough in myself to say I don't usually doubt...but that would be a lie. I do try to get over it, and be better, because if I continually worry about what kind of person I am, I feel myself shut down and start to panic. Doubting myself as a mother and a wife though, is worse because instead of only me, it involves the people I love most. Long story short, it's really nice to have friends and family that are willing to comfort and console me. So thanks all. Next time I have an emotional issue, I'll make sure I post so you can make feel better about myself. :)
Just kidding. Sort of.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


7 comments:
What are friends for? BTW can I just say that I am SO jealous of your baby ticker. I can't wait till mine at least is in the hundreds. I am almost there 11 more days. At least I am out of the my baby looks like an alien stage.
I feel ya. I am a number one self doubter. It sometimes makes for an unhappy home. :0) Rainey, you're doing great, you try hard and that's all that matters.
Thank you for adding us - I just really need to update my blog - i'm getting lazy!!
I think it is nice to feel loved. And that is one thing about this family that is great, because with so many people, there is always support and friendship and love...
Hey Sista!
Well I for sure love ya and think you're the bomb diggetty. I mean, you're related to me... so how could you not be, right? If I could say one comforting thing right now... it would be this:
THE DAY-AFTER-THANKSGIVING SALES ARE APPROACHING AND THEY ARE GOING TO KICK @$$!!!
OK...I've not read your posts in awhile as I have been on vacation, and so I just read about that loser that said that to you about Cole. I do not know who it is, but I couldn't even get through the whole thing because I was so mad. That person better NEVER have kids. Let alone a son who has to fit the perfect ideal of what he thinks a son should be. Cole is perfect, and he is definitely a wonderful little 'boy' no matter what he is interested in or how much he loves his mother. He should continue to respect you and kiss you and let you know he loves you as often as possible until the day you breath your last breath. I think I might need to go punch my pillow for a little bit. Aaaaahhhh! Grrrr.
Ok...so we must talk soon and I'll give you all the Buffalo gossip I've gathered over the past few. I'll call you on Wed. when I'm heading to Seattle.
You are my favorite MOM in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!! That guy is lucky he didn't get his gnards pulled off.mr
I love you, Moriah. Thanks. :)
Post a Comment