Okay, so there are a couple of things weighing heavily on my little mind. First off, I'm rarely affected when celebrities die. I was sad about Heath Ledger, because let's face it...he was hot. Also, after seeing Dark Knight, I am convinced he was coming into his acting prime. That's just a waste, you know? But I'm sad today about Bernie Mac. I don't really know why...it's not like I'm a Kings Of Comedy aficionado or anything, but I did think he was funny. I actually liked the Bernie Mac show, and all his little parts in the "Oceans #" movies and Tranformers were quite fabulous, I thought. Also, I remember hearing a couple weeks ago that he went into the hospital because of Pneumonia...and thinking, "he'll be out in a week...no one dies of that anymore". Sad.
The second and completely unrelated thought is I HATE that stupid, dumb Katy Perry song: "I kissed a girl". It's on every single radio station in the state...and I find it pathetic that she's getting so much recognition for it. Because, hello, IT'S BEEN DONE BEFORE! It's not like she's breaking new ground, or anything. The same song, the same gist, was recorded in the '90s by Jill Solibule or something...I don't know how to spell her name. I supposed if she hadn't written and sung about the same exact experience then I'd have to give Katy Perry some credit for being ballsy enough to put it out there. But this is just flagrant recycling. Come on, people. In the words of Syndrome, it's "lame, lame, lame, lame, LAME!" My question is though, is it everywhere that this song is big? Or is it just Utah? I mean, surely there is more chart worthy stuff, somewhere, right?
Anyway, I just had to enlighten you all. Happy Monday. That is all for now.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


22 comments:
I've never heard of that song, but the only station i listen to is KBULL 93! :0) Or i listen to my wonderful ipod full of that punk rock stuff.... As for Bernie Mac, I'm not too sad. Sorry. He was very wonderful in the Ocean's movies, but I couldn't stand his voice. He bugged. Sorry...
Kass, no need to apologize. I could listen to him forever...when he was funny. :)
Oh man I hate that Katy Perry song. The thing is, is you hear it and it gets stuck in your head for days. I feel like it is popular because (you might think my opinion is stupid and thats fine) is it is getting so popular for girl on girl kissing. It is sort of pathetic because I know girls sometimes just do it for attention and they think they are being cool. So of course now this song is promoting girl on girl kissing even more. I don't care if your a lesbian or bi but don't pretend to get attention. Katy Perry was on the View and Whoopi kissed her and I threw up a little in my mouth.
Brandi, I HOPE Whoopi was wearing Cherry Chapstick, because as we all know, that's how it is to kiss a girl, and if you don't get any of that, ask Katy...you're doing it wrong.
I finally saw The Dark Knight and I have to say that I LOVED HEATH LEDGER IN IT! I really thought that everyone was hyping up his acting because he had died and I thought, "no one could be Jack Nicholson... NO ONE!" Well, after seeing the movie, I can still say that no one could beat Jack, but no one could beat Heath either. They were SO different from each other and Heath BLEW ME AWAY! Chris and I both were amazed by his performance. It's really sad that people so talented have to die young from stupid causes. I was sad about Bernie and I LOATHE that stupid "Kissed a girl" song! DIE, DIE, DIEEEE!!! It's just annoying as all get out.
I'm sorry to say it but I really like that song although the video is lame! I also listen to English radio and it's on there a lot so it's not just Utah - sorry for the bad news ;)
SARAH!!!! WTF? Okay, that's all I'll say. You can like what you like...everyone is entitled to their opinions on this comment section. You must be too young to remember the other song....26, right? Yeah, you were too young. However, I AM glad it's not just Utah...that makes me feel like we have less to be ashamed of. ;0)
I haven't heard that song out here, but I don't listen to the radio a ton.
I hate to admit it but I really like that song as well. also I never liked heath ledger bfore but I loved him as the joker. they couldnt have found a better actor for that part.
Part one: I was extremely saddened by both the deaths of Heath and Bernie. Heath was well on his way to becoming an exceptional actor well before Dark Knight. (Broke Back Mountain put him at the top of my actor's list.) And Kass, I used to think Bernie bugged too, but over the past couple years I really grew to like him.
Part II: Yes, Rain, the song is just as popular elsewhere, and that doesn't mean it doesn't suck just as hard. But in my opinion, its suckiness doesn't stem from it's lame attempt at "ballsyness." Frankly, there's nothing ballsy about a song saying some girl kissed another girl these days. And it's not "popular" because of its girly kissing either. It's popular AND it sucks because the lyrics are lame (ie. the cherry chapstick part), and it has a beat and tune that gets stuck in your craw and makes you sing it while driving or taking a shower. And it feels so good to sing it; but when you're done, you hate yourself for knowing the words.
Yeah, I wasn't a Bernie fan, in fact I smiled when I heard the news... And that song is getting so OLD. I liked it ok at first but now that it's on every station every time I get in the car it just makes me angry. And Heath Ledger is my love. Even Kyle gives me credit for loving him from the very beginning-because I do in fact own 10 Things I Hate About You on VHS! I didn't just jump on the band wagon when he started getting really cool (you know, when he started to hang with the Olsen Twins).
That is sad, I think he's had health problems for a while though.
I hate that song because it's so catchy it sticks in your head and then you start singing it around the house and the neighbor kids look at you like you're gay. Not me personally of course but theoretically.
There's only so many things to sing about. I think the reason she's getting recognition is because people are more okay with lesbian themes. KD Lang was totally ignored in the 90s. (And rightfully so... she was awful)
Oh, and Bernie Mac... he was America's Little Sweetheart.
But don't worry. We still have Cedric the Entertainer.
First I want to say I TOTALLY remember that song! And I am younger then Sarah by a few months, but I remember it. I have not even heard the song by this Katy Perry chick as I don't listen to the radio much anyway, but I am totally going to try to find it so I can know what it sounds like. I hate the whole, being lesbian is so SNAP right now. Come on . How long will being lesbian be a fad thing, don't get me wrong, I am totally all about gay rights and such, but I hate it when teeny boppers "Pretend" that they are into kissing other girls just to get the attention of guys. So I got your back on this issue.
AS for bernie mac, I loathe him a little too much to be sad about his passing. I mean no one deserves to die, but Am I happy he won't taint any more oceans # movies with his horribly unfunny commedy?...A little. Oh and what about the one where he played the father in law with Ashton kutcher! BARF i hated that movie all because I hate bernie mac. But it is sad he died.
I just google'd her name ps and I don't like her face or her music at all, but the tune is very pop so of course it is going to be catchy. But in a week or two everyone will be "That is so smashmouth" BARF!
I think the reason I never heard it was because I listen to granny stations...to protect the ears of the innocent. I can just see Nicolas singing this song at the top of his lungs unaware of the words he was singing.
Bearclaw, Desisto, Lora, (remember, I said it WASN'T ballsy...as it's been done WAY too many times), Kelli, and Shaun...I'm writing my own song, to be sung to that tune...and it's going to be fabulous. (Keri, my version will be the one you will HAVE to hear). Perhaps it will be a future post, I don't know. But Amy, how could you think that Bernie Mac ruins a movie that ASHTON KUTCHER was in? PA-LEEEZE! I'm giving you my Bernie Mac pop-out eyes right at this very instant....
Kyle...Cedric the Entertainer fancies himself a fashion designer...complete with the yellow and baby blue suits. I can't put him in the same category as Bernie. I'm thinking more along the lines of P-Diddy...or whatever he's going by, these days.
I planned on being overly nice about hating Bernie Mac, but due to too many comments about how he's funny, I can't do that. He was this close to being on my Bob Saget list. I won't miss him in the media, but it's sad when anyone dies. As for the song, just another reason why I only listen to oldies on the radio.
Bernie Mac died? I am so out of the celebrity gossip loop this week. Sad. And I have heard of that song, and as far as I can tell it is big everywhere, although I've never personally heard it. I don't listen to those kind of radio stations for that exact reason...crap music.
Kelli,
I totally have you beat on the Heath Ledger thing. I was a fan from his very first job as the main character in the short lived series ROAR. By the time 10 Things I Hate About You came out I was already loving him (in a manly way of course). He was nothing short of amazing in The Dark Knight. There has never been a scarier villian in a movie, not even Hannible Lector. I am very sad he will never make another movie.
I wasn't even TRYING to suppose that Bernie Mac would be replaceable.
But come on... we can easily replace him. Just let Martin Lawrence gain a few pounds and no one will even notice Bernie left.
Jeff,
that may be so, but my love for him was so much greater than yours! I still have a folder from high school that I carried around with his beautiful face and body taped onto it. You'll have to come over and see it.
And does everyone else have to enter those damn word verification thing in at least twice every time?
Post a Comment