Friday, March 7, 2008

It's good to be a gangsta....


N'Kay...I watched Officespace tonight with Jeff. I forget sometimes what an excellent movie this is. I really wish sometimes that I could have one of those photographic memories and could remember all those classic, witty lines and use them in conversation...yeah, the majority of people I converse with wouldn't remember or know these lines, and that would not only help make me appear more intelligent, but more importantly, more humorous. My great friend Moriah Love sent me a link to the blog, "Stuff White People Like", and I've seriously been thinking about that the past couple of days. It's embarrassingly accurate and I am wondering how I fit into almost everything written, especially because I am part Native American. Obviously. (FYI, This is where all my genetic downfalls come from, as well. Right, Granny?)
Anyhoo, I have been fully contemplating # 77 of "Stuff White People Like", which is "musical comedy". Now this, for me, is 100% true. Give me a cute, funny person, and I'm delighted. Give me a cute, funny person with a guitar, and I'm obsessed. No, they don't have to have an excellent voice, but mix in some wry lyrics with some silly facial expressions, and you know I'm a fan. The newest post, T-shirts, is true as well. If you haven't checked it out, and you are white, you will find some similarities, I assure you. (There may be a chance you'll find some similarities even if you aren't fully white, i.e. me). So Moriah, if you're reading this, thanks for introducing me to this site.

No comments: