Riley's patriotic program was earlier last week. It's always amazing how many people pack themselves into a crowded auditorium. They come to watch their children rush through lines that they don't understand, thusly, causing the audience to be unable to understand what they're saying. But they are adorable doing it, so isn't that the only thing that matters? I love to go to these things mainly because this is when I can observe my daughter in her element. She is that girl that doesn't like the limelight, but if she "just has" to entertain everyone, then so be it. She will entertain the crap out you. Also, I can get glimpses of her boyfriends that she tells me about throughout the year. As her mother, I am always impressed with her selection process. She will tell me about them at home. They must be funny and cute and nice, and another important prerequisite is, "they need to listen to me". (Meaning Riley, of course). Also, this is just an interesting tidbit, the kid that walks right in front of all the cameras is Cole. And yeah, he walked in front of everyone. Multiple times.
Read minolta x 570 manual PDF Ebook online PDF
-
*Pdf Download minolta x 570 manual Epub PDF*
Download minolta x 570 manual Doc Gutenberg
Studу Frее Bооkѕ Onlіnе аnd еvеn Dоwnlоаd еBооkѕ fоr Nо соѕt...
5 years ago


2 comments:
So cute, I love going to these programs too! Children are so interesting to observe...Tell Riley she did a very good job! gotta love the big T's!
that's cute, its always weird for me to see kids i know in a different setting, acting differently. cole's so funny, he's a wanderer! :0)
Post a Comment